By bitstra, Senior Member on 3rd June 2015, 10:45 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
11th June 2015, 10:04 PM |#11  
Thanks Meter: 68

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bitstra

reserved by OP

Is it normal that only 1 of the 4 cores is enabled by default? I see it on your screenshot as well. However, I don't understand why it would be disabled. Why put 4 core cpu into watch if they don't intend to use all cores?

Also, I recommend using smaller density. Mine is set to 200 on galaxy gear live.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to aligatro2010 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift aligatro2010 Ad-Free
12th June 2015, 06:41 PM |#12  
OP Senior Member
Flag Berlin
Thanks Meter: 2,548

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ad1982

Curious if you have any input on using this with a rooted Moto 360. It seems to launch just fine, but there's a white bar that goes horizontally across the bottom and blocks about 1/4 of the screen, so when you select things such as the cpu speed, the top numbers on the scrollable list cannot be seen. One you swipe as if you're going to close the app, you can see what's behind it. Do you know if this app will allow the settings to stick with a Moto 360? Thanks for the help!

I'working in changes for round watches...

Can try it only in emulator, because I own a LG g watch only
The Following User Says Thank You to bitstra For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift bitstra Ad-Free
12th June 2015, 06:44 PM |#13  
OP Senior Member
Flag Berlin

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by aligatro2010

Is it normal that only 1 of the 4 cores is enabled by default? I see it on your screenshot as well. However, I don't understand why it would be disabled. Why put 4 core cpu into watch if they don't intend to use all cores?

Also, I recommend using smaller density. Mine is set to 200 on galaxy gear live.

Thenonly one core thing depends on governor. Try another one if it will work with 2 vor more ...
The Following User Says Thank You to bitstra For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift bitstra Ad-Free
12th June 2015, 07:03 PM |#14  
Thanks Meter: 9

More
Quote:

I'working in changes for round watches...

Can try it only in emulator, because I own a LG g watch only

No worries, if you need help testing on the Moto 360, let me know, I can side-load a beta version. It's strange, because that white bar goes away as soon as you start to swipe the app as if you were closing it...
12th June 2015, 07:33 PM |#15  

More
Quote:

Thenonly one core thing depends on governor. Try another one if it will work with 2 vor more ...

I selected "performance" governor and it still only uses 1 cpu core unless I specifically click to enable other cores. Even pushed cpu to 100% cpu load using infinite loop script and it still only using one core. Which governor is supposed to activate other cores?
12th June 2015, 10:24 PM |#16  
OP Senior Member
Flag Berlin

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ad1982

No worries, if you need help testing on the Moto 360, let me know, I can side-load a beta version. It's strange, because that white bar goes away as soon as you start to swipe the app as if you were closing it...

Please do me a favour,

Try to disable Beta-Informations under KernelAudiutor-Menu->Settings->Beta-Information; and have a look if the white bar problem is gone...
I think it's a dimension problem with Beta User PopUp Panel...
12th June 2015, 10:25 PM |#17  
OP Senior Member
Flag Berlin

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by aligatro2010

I selected "performance" governor and it still only uses 1 cpu core unless I specifically click to enable other cores. Even pushed cpu to 100% cpu load using infinite loop script and it still only using one core. Which governor is supposed to activate other cores?

What watch model / ROM / kernel do you run?
12th June 2015, 11:32 PM |#18  

More
Quote:

What watch model / ROM / kernel do you run?

Samsung Gear Live
ROM
Stock LDZ22J (5.1.1)
Kernel
13th June 2015, 12:34 AM |#19  
Thanks Meter: 9

More
Quote:

Please do me a favour,

Try to disable Beta-Informations under KernelAudiutor-Menu->Settings->Beta-Information; and have a look if the white bar problem is gone...
I think it's a dimension problem with Beta User PopUp Panel...

I did try that, but it is still there. I turned off most of the options on the settings page with no difference.
The Following User Says Thank You to Ad1982 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Ad1982 Ad-Free
21st June 2015, 11:33 AM |#20  
Thanks Meter: 96

Donate to Me
More
Hey! Would that work on our android wear Gear 2?
22nd June 2015, 05:50 PM |#21  
Flag Hamburg
Thanks Meter: 108

More
thanks
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)