FORUMS

[APP] MultiTap Wear Keyboard for Wear OS

20 posts
Thanks Meter: 4
 
By Mbt925, Junior Member on 4th November 2018, 08:59 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
6th January 2020, 02:43 PM |#11  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 4
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dimiboy

Ah, T9 lol...
Found a photo of it

Can you type all the characters in the attached image here in the same order? It helps me to find the Unicodes easier.
10th January 2020, 06:50 PM |#12  
Member
Thanks Meter: 13
 
More
Ok, I'll write each number with the letters on it:
2 - דהו
3 - אבג
4 - מםנן
5 - יכךל
6 - זחט
7 - רשת
8 - צץק
9 - סעפף
13th February 2020, 11:04 AM |#13  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 4
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dimiboy

Ok, I'll write each number with the letters on it:
2 - דהו
3 - אבג
4 - מםנן
5 - יכךל
6 - זחט
7 - רשת
8 - צץק
9 - סעפף

Hebrew is added to the new version. Please update the keyboard and check it, and kindly inform me if there are any problems.
The Following User Says Thank You to Mbt925 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Mbt925 Ad-Free
13th February 2020, 01:45 PM |#14  
Member
Thanks Meter: 13
 
More
Can't use the keyboard
Hi, from some reason when I'm trying to type with this keyboard it is not opening the keyboard. Any ideas why?
Thanks
13th February 2020, 01:49 PM |#15  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 4
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bonotheedge

Hi, from some reason when I'm trying to type with this keyboard it is not opening the keyboard. Any ideas why?
Thanks

Can you explain more?
13th February 2020, 02:04 PM |#16  
Member
Thanks Meter: 13
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mbt925

Can you explain more?

When I'm at a field that it is needed to type with a keyboard, I can use the Google keyboard, but when I switch to the multi tap keyboard, The multi tap keyboard does not open.
13th February 2020, 03:41 PM |#17  
Member
Thanks Meter: 13
 
More
Hi, thank you for adding Hebrew.
But for me as well it's not opening now the keyboard unless I switch to the Google one
14th February 2020, 04:52 PM |#18  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 4
 
More
Sorry for that, please check the new version I just released.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dimiboy

Hi, thank you for adding Hebrew.
But for me as well it's not opening now the keyboard unless I switch to the Google one

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonotheedge

When I'm at a field that it is needed to type with a keyboard, I can use the Google keyboard, but when I switch to the multi tap keyboard, The multi tap keyboard does not open.

The Following User Says Thank You to Mbt925 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Mbt925 Ad-Free
14th February 2020, 08:56 PM |#19  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 4
 
More
There is been a change in the new API that broke a small part of the keyboard. I fixed it in the new version.
The Following User Says Thank You to Mbt925 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Mbt925 Ad-Free
14th February 2020, 11:14 PM |#20  
Member
Thanks Meter: 13
 
More
Well, I tested it now,
And it works mostly, I already forgot how actually T9 was fast, for a smartwatch it makes more sense than qwerty I think...
But there's 1 bug I guess, when something is typed already, the Globe icon supposed to turn into a delete icon and act like it, but what happens is that the delete works but it stays as a globe icon.
Another bug is (I think it happens now on English as well) the button to switch to numbers/symbols, it works but the actual view stays on the letters.
And on Hebrew, there are no big or small letters, so the button where it supposed to switch it, acts as inputting of something that I'm not sure what it is lol.

Another feature request (maybe it's not possible) add a microphone button for speach to text for the current language (I'm still hoping to be able to dictate on Hebrew to the watch)

But overall, it works great!! I can't even tell you how happy I am for this! thank you!!!
14th February 2020, 11:18 PM |#21  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 4
 
More
I pushed two consecutive updates. Can you tell me which version are you using?


Quote:
Originally Posted by bonotheedge

Hi, from some reason when I'm trying to type with this keyboard it is not opening the keyboard. Any ideas why?
Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by dimiboy

Well, I tested it now,
And it works mostly, I already forgot how actually T9 was fast, for a smartwatch it makes more sense than qwerty I think...
But there's 1 bug I guess, when something is typed already, the Globe icon supposed to turn into a delete icon and act like it, but what happens is that the delete works but it stays as a globe icon.
Another bug is (I think it happens now on English as well) the button to switch to numbers/symbols, it works but the actual view stays on the letters.
And on Hebrew, there are no big or small letters, so the button where it supposed to switch it, acts as inputting of something that I'm not sure what it is lol.

Another feature request (maybe it's not possible) add a microphone button for speach to text for the current language (I'm still hoping to be able to dictate on Hebrew to the watch)

But overall, it works great!! I can't even tell you how happy I am for this! thank you!!!

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes