20 posts
Thanks Meter: 4

By Mbt925, Junior Member on 4th November 2018, 08:59 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
14th February 2020, 11:18 PM |#21  
OP Junior Member

More
I pushed two consecutive updates. Can you tell me which version are you using?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonotheedge

Hi, from some reason when I'm trying to type with this keyboard it is not opening the keyboard. Any ideas why?
Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by dimiboy

Well, I tested it now,
And it works mostly, I already forgot how actually T9 was fast, for a smartwatch it makes more sense than qwerty I think...
But there's 1 bug I guess, when something is typed already, the Globe icon supposed to turn into a delete icon and act like it, but what happens is that the delete works but it stays as a globe icon.
Another bug is (I think it happens now on English as well) the button to switch to numbers/symbols, it works but the actual view stays on the letters.
And on Hebrew, there are no big or small letters, so the button where it supposed to switch it, acts as inputting of something that I'm not sure what it is lol.

Another feature request (maybe it's not possible) add a microphone button for speach to text for the current language (I'm still hoping to be able to dictate on Hebrew to the watch)

But overall, it works great!! I can't even tell you how happy I am for this! thank you!!!

14th February 2020, 11:24 PM |#22  
Thanks Meter: 13

More
1.4 (610)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mbt925

I pushed two consecutive updates. Can you tell me which version are you using?

14th February 2020, 11:29 PM |#23  
OP Junior Member

More
Then it seems the latest push isn't up yet. Version 630 should not have the problems you mentioned.

Quote:

1.4 (610)

15th February 2020, 06:43 AM |#24  
OP Junior Member

More
For the requested feature, I know it's really necessary for smartwatches, but I don't think I have the time to implement that. However, I will add it to my to-do list. Thank you for suggesting that.

Quote:

Another feature request (maybe it's not possible) add a microphone button for speach to text for the current language (I'm still hoping to be able to dictate on Hebrew to the watch)

But overall, it works great!! I can't even tell you how happy I am for this! thank you!!!

15th February 2020, 05:20 PM |#25  
Thanks Meter: 13

More
Well at least it sounds like it's something possible, makes me optimistic lol.
So the update came and it works well I think!
But I still didn't understand that other button that on English is where it switches between capital letters and so on.
BTW, wil it be good for you if I post about your new version on some Hebrew smartwatches forum?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mbt925

For the requested feature, I know it's really necessary for smartwatches, but I don't think I have the time to implement that. However, I will add it to my to-do list. Thank you for suggesting that.

16th February 2020, 05:07 AM |#26  
OP Junior Member

More
Of course it's possible .

There is no such button (shift) on hebrew keyboard. So instead I put three extra characters in that spot.

Yes, you can post it anywhere you like.
Quote:

Well at least it sounds like it's something possible, makes me optimistic lol.
So the update came and it works well I think!
But I still didn't understand that other button that on English is where it switches between capital letters and so on.
BTW, wil it be good for you if I post about your new version on some Hebrew smartwatches forum?

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)