FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[APP] Pay Enabler (Google Pay on Oreo outside US/UK/ES/AU/CA etc.)

1,413 posts
Thanks Meter: 1,273
 
By moneytoo, Recognized Developer on 17th February 2018, 01:13 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
16th June 2019, 12:20 PM |#81  
Member
Thanks Meter: 4
 
More
Hi ! Only want to share my experience: When it disapears I only restart the watch and it shows up again. Hope it works in the future too
31st July 2019, 08:35 PM |#82  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 5
 
More
Hi guys.

Can anyone tell me how to naked watch to accept fake gps to be able to pay in other countries?

I have tried with rooted phone and watch:
1. Fake gps on phone
2. Forbit wear os on phone and watch to access position + fake GPS
3. I tried several mockation gps app in watch, some they work but no one makes GPay to work on watch + forbit gps from watch. Of course mockation allowed in developer option
4. Set up different address under Google pay account (like payment abroad of Germany people)

Any idea how to make it? Ch.
5th October 2019, 02:57 PM |#83  
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChesterXDA

Hi guys.

Can anyone tell me how to naked watch to accept fake gps to be able to pay in other countries?

I have tried with rooted phone and watch:
1. Fake gps on phone
2. Forbit wear os on phone and watch to access position + fake GPS
3. I tried several mockation gps app in watch, some they work but no one makes GPay to work on watch + forbit gps from watch. Of course mockation allowed in developer option
4. Set up different address under Google pay account (like payment abroad of Germany people)

Any idea how to make it? Ch.

For me it works if I enable a USA vpn on my phone, reboot my watch and use pay enabler. As long as my watch doesn't connect to wifi or reboots it keeps on working.
Maybe there is a VPN app for Wear OS? I don't think fake GPS is necessary.
9th October 2019, 08:56 PM |#84  
So... I made an app. You can connect your watch to a proxy server with it, enabling Google Pay in unsupported countries. It can start on boot so you never have to worry about enabling Google pay again! (Well, unless the proxy server you use stops working that is). Check it out here:

https://forum.xda-developers.com/and...orted-t3980625
10th November 2019, 08:51 PM |#85  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 5
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Humpie

For me it works if I enable a USA vpn on my phone, reboot my watch and use pay enabler. As long as my watch doesn't connect to wifi or reboots it keeps on working.
Maybe there is a VPN app for Wear OS? I don't think fake GPS is necessary.

Hi.
I tried new Proxy server app and it doesn't work because the phone "watch" has modified system, so I made root with Magisk and tried to hide root to fix it...but I cannot see Google Pay in Magisk manager so I got to the same result "we cannot add your card because your phone is modified..."

I wonder how to recover to the factory with locked bootloader but I have no original partitions including recovery image ((
11th November 2019, 09:21 AM |#86  
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChesterXDA

Hi.
I tried new Proxy server app and it doesn't work because the phone "watch" has modified system, so I made root with Magisk and tried to hide root to fix it...but I cannot see Google Pay in Magisk manager so I got to the same result "we cannot add your card because your phone is modified..."

I wonder how to recover to the factory with locked bootloader but I have no original partitions including recovery image ((

For Android phones there is a fix with magisk for Google pay, the "GPay SQlite fix" module. Check if that works for you!
14th November 2019, 12:07 PM |#87  
Senior Member
Flag Kladovo
Thanks Meter: 201
 
More
Pay Enabler app problem
Hi , I have LG watch Sport Android version 8.0.0 (Oreo). I install your apk on my watch and when open app got message "This item isnt avilable in your country".
I live in Serbia and have installed Google pay with master card.
Everything can be seen on screenshoot down.
Any solution for fix that problem.
Thanks
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	1.png
Views:	76
Size:	29.9 KB
ID:	4875995   Click image for larger version

Name:	2.png
Views:	76
Size:	30.8 KB
ID:	4875997   Click image for larger version

Name:	3.png
Views:	76
Size:	30.0 KB
ID:	4875999  
15th November 2019, 01:35 AM |#88  
Quote:
Originally Posted by dragang

Hi , I have LG watch Sport Android version 8.0.0 (Oreo). I install your apk on my watch and when open app got message "This item isnt avilable in your country".
I live in Serbia and have installed Google pay with master card.
Everything can be seen on screenshoot down.
Any solution for fix that problem.
Thanks

You can try my app, permanent proxy. If that doesn't work
you can try to create a Google account using a US VPN and use that to download the app.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes