The Post is Below!!
I'll be showing you guys how to get the black UI and google sans on your Ticwatch E/S. I only have the E version of the Ticwatch but it is most likely going to work.
What do you need?
1. A Magisk rooted Ticwatch E/S
3. Unlocked Bootloader
4. A bit of time
I need to give a great thank you to u/filippghost for the dark theme method shown in this post! You're the best dude.
1. Follow u/filippghost 's guide on how to get the dark theme. It also shows you how to root, get TWRP and unlock the bootloader: POST
2. Download this zip: Google Sans Magisk Module
3. connect your watch to your pc and open ADB and fastboot
4. type in ADB push "file name here.zip" /sdcard/
5. wait for it to complete
6. type in ADB reboot recovery
7. go to install
8. find the zip in the root of your storage
9. flash it and reboot
here is another zip you can flash to get JoyPixels emojis too! : JoyPixels emoji zip
I recommend changing the font size to small aswell!
Google Photos Album (includes comparisons!)