FORUMS

Make your Ticwatch smoother than ever disabling TicSystem via ADB!

14 posts
Thanks Meter: 25

Post Reply Email Thread
22nd January 2020, 12:04 PM |#71  
Flag Germany
Thanks Meter: 118

More
I disabled tic system on my ticwatch pro as described in op. Now I realized that charging is extremely slow (1% in 5 mins). I enabled tic system and the charging speed goes back to normal. Am I the only one with this problem?
The Following User Says Thank You to fernseher For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift fernseher Ad-Free
25th January 2020, 02:54 PM |#72  
Thanks Meter: 6

More
Just did this to my Ticwatch Pro, it's like a new watch. Quite a big improvement in responsiveness.

Thanks for the info!
The Following User Says Thank You to Steffe2 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Steffe2 Ad-Free
27th January 2020, 07:23 AM |#73  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
When I tried to disable other Tic/Mobvoi apps, I got up to the part where I could only Remove Upgrades. After I did that, the app disappeared from the apps list. However, the apps were still notifying me, so the apps were not disabled. I could not go into Settings to disable the apps because the apps did not appear in the list.

If you want to disable the apps via adb, try this:

Code:
adb shell pm list packages -e
This will give you a list of all enabled apps on your watch. Look for any app from mobvoi, and use the command in the first post to disable the app via adb.
The Following User Says Thank You to WhiteAsIce For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift WhiteAsIce Ad-Free
21st February 2020, 02:21 PM |#74  
Flag Nottingham
Thanks Meter: 3

More
Great informationđź‘Ś
I'm hoping to do this to my pro very soonđź‘Ś
Thanks guys
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)