FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[APP]NavExplorer📁 Easy Android WiFi & Bluetooth File Transfer App (Auto Compression)

166 posts
Thanks Meter: 75

By joelphilippage, Senior Member on 17th December 2017, 02:23 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
8th January 2018, 03:53 PM |#11  
OP Senior Member
Flag Phoenix

More
Hey Nibblex,

Were you ever able to transfer files with the app? When it looses connection, could you verify that wifi is still connected directly to the watch and the bluetooth is not causing it to disconnect?

Thanks!
8th January 2018, 11:07 PM |#12  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
I can't seem to connect to my wear
It says disconnected but I know it isn't. (I'm using an LG G Watch running wear 2.0 on a custom ROM if it helps.)
9th January 2018, 02:24 AM |#13  
OP Senior Member
Flag Phoenix

More
What is your app's current version?
9th January 2018, 10:51 AM |#14  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by joelphilippage

What is your app's current version?

It's 0.2.2 . I can't find the companion app on my watch's play store. Could it work if I installed the companion app's apk on my watch through adb?
9th January 2018, 01:05 PM |#15  
OP Senior Member
Flag Phoenix

More
You definitely need the watch app for it to work. The play store shows the LG G Watch as unsupported probably because the app requires a direct WiFi connection to transfer files. I don't have an LG G Watch myself so I don't know if it has the hardware or not but from what I've found it doesn't. If you do, you could definitely try installing the APK yourself. sorry for the confusion.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/12_o...ew?usp=sharing
The Following User Says Thank You to joelphilippage For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift joelphilippage Ad-Free
9th January 2018, 01:44 PM |#16  
Thanks Meter: 5

More
Tried with 0.2.2. It starts with getting files and then disconnected.

Enviado desde mi HTC 10 mediante Tapatalk
9th January 2018, 01:45 PM |#17  

More
Quote:

You definitely need the watch app for it to work. The play store shows the LG G Watch as unsupported probably because the app requires a direct WiFi connection to transfer files. I don't have an LG G Watch myself so I don't know if it has the hardware or not but from what I've found it doesn't. If you do, you could definitely try installing the APK yourself. sorry for the confusion.

Just checked it. The wear app looks fine but isn't connecting. It seems you're right, it's because my G Watch doesn't have WiFi. Thanks anyways.
9th January 2018, 01:45 PM |#18  
Thanks Meter: 5

More
Quote:

Hey Nibblex,

Were you ever able to transfer files with the app? When it looses connection, could you verify that wifi is still connected directly to the watch and the bluetooth is not causing it to disconnect?

Thanks!

No, I couldn't transfer any file so far. Bluetooth is off when I try.

Enviado desde mi HTC 10 mediante Tapatalk
9th January 2018, 03:12 PM |#19  
OP Senior Member
Flag Phoenix

More
Could you try Version 0.2.3. I didn't have a case for a connection timeout. If you get an error message, try sending a bug report to [email protected] so I can see exactly why it is failing and hopefully improve user feedback for the problem.
https://developer.android.com/studio...ug-report.html

Thanks!
9th January 2018, 03:14 PM |#20  
OP Senior Member
Flag Phoenix

More
Could you try updating to 0.2.3 and try again. I didn't have feedback for when a ftp connection fails. If you continue to have the problem, could you send me a bug report so I can better understand why the connection is failing?https://developer.android.com/studio...ug-report.html
Thanks!
12th January 2018, 04:15 AM |#21  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
I can't get my Pixel running Android stock and my Fossil Q Explorist running Android Wear 2.7.0.178645119 to connect! I was hoping it could work!
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)