FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[APP]NavExplorer📁 Easy Android WiFi & Bluetooth File Transfer App (Auto Compression)

166 posts
Thanks Meter: 75

By joelphilippage, Senior Member on 17th December 2017, 02:23 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
12th January 2018, 04:15 AM |#21  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
I can't get my Pixel running Android stock and my Fossil Q Explorist running Android Wear 2.7.0.178645119 to connect! I was hoping it could work!
12th January 2018, 04:18 AM |#22  
OP Senior Member
Flag Phoenix

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by stru85

I can't get my Pixel running Android stock and my Fossil Q Explorist running Android Wear 2.7.0.178645119 to connect! I was hoping it could work!

Hi Stru,

Thanks for letting me know that you are having trouble using NavExplorer. Could you please try connecting and capturing a bug report after it fails connecting so I can better assist you with the issue?
https://developer.android.com/studio...ug-report.html

Here are some things to check:
-Try a different WiFi network
-Make sure the watch app is installed and is showing it's IP address
-Try opening the wear app and selecting connect from the navigation drawer
-Try rebooting the phone and the watch (this fixed connection issues for me once for some reason)
-Check the IP Addresses of both devices to make sure they are on the same subnet
-Try disabling bluetooth on both devices to make sure the watch doesn't auto-disconnect from wifi

That is about all I can think of trying at the moment Sorry for the inconvenience. I look forward to your response.
The Following User Says Thank You to joelphilippage For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift joelphilippage Ad-Free
12th January 2018, 11:11 AM |#23  
Thanks Meter: 5

More
I'm running 0.2.5 version. I can connect with my watch and make transfers, good job! Now the thing is that I cannot change the source in the left panel, it's always in internal memory. I try to change to external sd but nothing. But the app is useful for me, fast transfers👏👍

Enviado desde mi HTC 10 mediante Tapatalk
13th January 2018, 02:54 PM |#24  
Flag alcamo
Thanks Meter: 33

More
i can't connect phone with aosp based rom to the watch with android wear 2.0
13th January 2018, 03:00 PM |#25  
OP Senior Member
Flag Phoenix

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by castleofglass

i can't connect phone with aosp based rom to the watch with android wear 2.0

Sorry you're having trouble using the app. I would be happy to help with the issue but I need more information. Could you please send me a bug report for both the watch and the phone following a unsuccessful connection so I can see where it is failing? Thanks!

https://developer.android.com/studio...ug-report.html
https://support.google.com/androidwe...ad/24110?hl=en
14th January 2018, 08:49 PM |#26  
OP Senior Member
Flag Phoenix

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nibblex

I'm running 0.2.5 version. I can connect with my watch and make transfers, good job! Now the thing is that I cannot change the source in the left panel, it's always in internal memory. I try to change to external sd but nothing. But the app is useful for me, fast transfers

I have fixed the bug with the SD Card in version 0.2.7. Please update and let me know if you have any trouble. (It is hard for me to test as I don't have a device with a removable SD Card)
14th January 2018, 10:18 PM |#27  
Thanks Meter: 5

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by joelphilippage

I have fixed the bug with the SD Card in version 0.2.7. Please update and let me know if you have any trouble. (It is hard for me to test as I don't have a device with a removable SD Card)

I appreciate your efforts. 0.2.7. installed, now I can see sd card. Copy/paste a single file it's ok, but when I try with a folder it does nothing. The same occurs with internal sd. Thanks!

15th January 2018, 02:27 AM |#28  
OP Senior Member
Flag Phoenix

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nibblex

I appreciate your efforts. 0.2.7. installed, now I can see sd card. Copy/paste a single file it's ok, but when I try with a folder it does nothing. The same occurs with internal sd. Thanks!

Okay. Should be fixed now. Thanks for letting me know. I'm going to have to do some changes to get the progress bar more accurate.
21st January 2018, 06:36 AM |#29  
OP Senior Member
Flag Phoenix

More
The latest version supports Bluetooth though it may be pretty buggy right now.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to joelphilippage For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift joelphilippage Ad-Free
26th January 2018, 07:14 PM |#30  
OP Senior Member
Flag Phoenix

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by maaz312001

Just checked it. The wear app looks fine but isn't connecting. It seems you're right, it's because my G Watch doesn't have WiFi. Thanks anyways.

I've just updated the app to allow installs over the play store for watches without WiFi. You should be able to use the Bluetooth option to transfer files now. Thanks for the patience.
26th January 2018, 08:40 PM |#31  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by joelphilippage

I've just updated the app to allow installs over the play store for watches without WiFi. You should be able to use the Bluetooth option to transfer files now. Thanks for the patience.

Hey there! Just checked it out. It just doesn't seem to connect. Was able to find the companion app on the play store though.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)