FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[APP]NavExplorer📁 Easy Android WiFi & Bluetooth File Transfer App (Auto Compression)

166 posts
Thanks Meter: 75

By joelphilippage, Senior Member on 17th December 2017, 02:23 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
9th April 2019, 09:51 PM |#51  
Thanks Meter: 36

More
Thanks for the quick reply. The way you have it makes sense. But I found the server opening on my watch even though the app is closed on my phone.

Maybe I'll reboot both and see if that stops it from happening.
10th April 2019, 07:54 PM |#52  

More
As an update, it hasn't happened since I rebooted both devices and battery usage on the phone seems back to normal.
11th April 2019, 10:41 AM |#53  

More
Further small update, after opening the application on the phone, transferring a file and closing it on my phone (and opening the app drawer to close it from there as well), the app still kept opening on my watch at random times... Had to reboot to stop it from opening.
27th November 2019, 09:53 PM |#54  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
May we have the apk for the watch? my Xiaomi mi watch does not have google play and because of that, i can't install it on the device.
The Following User Says Thank You to erbsenmatsch For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift erbsenmatsch Ad-Free
2nd December 2019, 01:14 PM |#55  
OP Senior Member
Flag Phoenix
Thanks Meter: 75

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by erbsenmatsch

May we have the apk for the watch? my Xiaomi mi watch does not have google play and because of that, i can't install it on the device.

Sure. I set up a page so you can always access the APKs. The connection may not work as it relies on Wear OS apis, but you can always use a third party FTP client for transferring files.
http://turndapage.com/navexplorer-support/
The Following User Says Thank You to joelphilippage For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift joelphilippage Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)