FORUMS

[Face] Watch Face Collection

2,111 posts
Thanks Meter: 968

By dotcompt, Retired Recognized Developer on 7th December 2015, 09:54 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
VERY IMPORTANT: Before going down the thread please make sure to download the WatchMaker app from Google Play otherwise you will not be able to install 3rd party faces.

Download WatchMaker from Google Play here

1. Mikropendulum
Thanks to Lloydbm4 at Watchaware

FEATURES:
. Analog
. Watch battery Level
. Compass
. Hear Rate
. Step Counter
. Stop Watch (tip. Tap the Right Gear to Start/Stop and the Left Gear to reset)
. Location
. Agenda
. 5 days Weather Forecast
. Tap Actions
. Multiple Secondary Screens (tip. Tap on the "50" marker down of the main screen to cycle screens)

--------------------

2. Masterpiece

FEATURES:
. Analog
. Watch and Phone Battery Level
. Compass
. Hear Rate
. Step Counter
. Stop Watch
. Location
. Agenda
. World Time
. Smooth Seconds
. Tap Actions
. Multiple Secondary Screens with Screen Launcher (tip. Tap on center of the main screen to launch the Screen Launcher)
. Fast Screen Cycle - (tip. Tap the 6 o'clock of the main screen to cycle between Screens)
. Secondary Screens Color Change - (tip. Tap on the center of each secondary screen to change colors)

--------------------

3. Wonder Tag Heuer Face

FEATURES:
. Analog and Digital
. Watch and Phone Battery Level with Charging Status
. Compass
. Hear Rate
. Step Counter
. Stop Watch
. Location
. World Time
. Smooth Seconds
. Multiple faces (tip. Tap on Tag Heuer Logo to change colors)
. Tap Actions
. App shortcuts inside Secondary Screens

--------------------

4. Tag Heuer Connected Face

FEATURES:
. Analog and Digital
. Watch and Phone Battery Level with Charging Status
. Compass
. Hear Rate
. Step Counter
. Stop Watch
. Location
. Smooth Seconds
. Dark and Light faces (tip. Tap on the watch center to change colors)
. Tap Actions (tip. Tap on Tag Heuer logo to cycle between features)

--------------------

5. Mystic Face

FEATURES:
. Analog and Digital (tip. Tap on the watch center to change mode)
. Compass
. Hear Rate
. Step Counter
. Stop Watch
. Location
. Tap Actions

--------------------

6. Digital

FEATURES:
. Digital (tip. Tap on the watch center to change mode)
. Compass
. Hear Rate
. Step Counter
. Stop Watch
. Location
. Tap Actions
. Link to apps
. Dual Color

--------------------

7. Zenith El Primero

FEATURES:
. Analog
. Compass
. Hear Rate
. Step Counter
. Stop Watch
. Location
. Weather
. Gears

Enjoy it!
dot
The Following 51 Users Say Thank You to dotcompt For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift dotcompt Ad-Free
11th December 2015, 09:37 PM |#2  
OP Retired Recognized Developer
Flag Porto

Donate to Me
More
Tag Heuer Connected face added to the first post.
Enjoy it
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to dotcompt For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift dotcompt Ad-Free
12th December 2015, 09:18 AM |#3  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Great job! 10x man!

Tapniete z OnePlus One
13th December 2015, 10:26 PM |#4  
Thanks Meter: 64

More
how do you install 3rd party watchfaces?
13th December 2015, 10:48 PM |#5  
Flag Porto

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by davy917

how do you install 3rd party watchfaces?

You need to install WatchMaker first on your phone. It was my fault as I should have mentioned in the first post.

Enviado do meu LG-H815 através de Tapatalk
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to dotcompt For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift dotcompt Ad-Free
15th December 2015, 02:09 AM |#6  
Thanks Meter: 51

More
Connected notes
First, let me just say that this set of watches and complications is just an amazing piece of work - so many intricate uses of WatchMaker objects, tricks and features that it really is an excellent tutorial of what can be done with a good deal of finesse, expertise and patience. Thank you for this.

Now, I am not trying in any way to belittle your efforts, but I have found two small errors, one of which can be quickly and easily corrected.

The major second hand (layer 112) and it's shadow (layer 111) should not rotate at all when on the main clock - this hand is only for the chronometer stop watch. At least that's what all the videos show about the Connected and it's analog counterpart. The main clock seconds are kept on the small dial at 9 o'clock.So the {drss} in the rotation entry for both of these layers should be changed to {swrs}, or better yet, {swrss} for a very smooth stopwatch.

The second item(s) are that, at least on my phone/watch, a few of the marker wheels are flat sided or cut off. This may be due to the fact that I am using a watch with only a 280x280 pixel screen.

But again, thanks for 153 layers of exquisite work. And the red segment sweep on the chronograph is a very classy addition - I don't think the original has that.

Kevin
The Following User Says Thank You to wkevinw For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift wkevinw Ad-Free
15th December 2015, 07:37 PM |#7  
Flag Porto

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by wkevinw

First, let me just say that this set of watches and complications is just an amazing piece of work - so many intricate uses of WatchMaker objects, tricks and features that it really is an excellent tutorial of what can be done with a good deal of finesse, expertise and patience. Thank you for this.

Now, I am not trying in any way to belittle your efforts, but I have found two small errors, one of which can be quickly and easily corrected.

The major second hand (layer 112) and it's shadow (layer 111) should not rotate at all when on the main clock - this hand is only for the chronometer stop watch. At least that's what all the videos show about the Connected and it's analog counterpart. The main clock seconds are kept on the small dial at 9 o'clock.So the {drss} in the rotation entry for both of these layers should be changed to {swrs}, or better yet, {swrss} for a very smooth stopwatch.

The second item(s) are that, at least on my phone/watch, a few of the marker wheels are flat sided or cut off. This may be due to the fact that I am using a watch with only a 280x280 pixel screen.

But again, thanks for 153 layers of exquisite work. And the red segment sweep on the chronograph is a very classy addition - I don't think the original has that.

Kevin

Thanks for the feedback and kind comments. I will take care of those things not working properly very soon.

Enviado do meu LG-H815 através de Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to dotcompt For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift dotcompt Ad-Free
20th December 2015, 01:24 AM |#8  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Very nice; pretty much better than most all of the watch faces out there.
20th December 2015, 11:39 AM |#9  
Flag Porto

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by wkevinw

Kevin

Face updated.
. Fixed the hand issue.
. Added a more visual chronometer shortcut to the main layer.

Thanks and enjoy!
20th December 2015, 11:51 AM |#10  
Flag Porto

Donate to Me
More
New: Mystic Face
One more Face added to the first post. A new approach...

Thanks and have fun!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to dotcompt For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift dotcompt Ad-Free
28th December 2015, 04:30 PM |#11  
Flag cHARMcity,MD
Thanks Meter: 3,409

More
Looks good awesome work

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to deeznutz1977 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift deeznutz1977 Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)