6th January 2016, 02:22 PM |#21  
OP Retired Recognized Developer
Flag Porto
Thanks Meter: 968

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jcpereir

When using a sub menu like chronos the screen turns off after few seconds. How can i solve this problem?

Sorry but you can not. It is a time out limitation in the OS to protect the display.
6th January 2016, 05:46 PM |#22  
Flag Barreiro
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Thanks . For the reply and once again for the huge job. the best faces ever.
11th January 2016, 02:01 AM |#23  

More
Digital face
First and foremost I must say tyvm for sharing these with everyone I know a lot of time and patience went into these. I'm loving the digital face did have one question in the quick app select under the camera button which app is that supposed to open? Mine just has some Spanish error that pops up. Thanks again and keep them coming
1st February 2016, 10:19 AM |#24  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Never Mind... I saved them as .zip instead of .watch that's why it was invalid :P Sorry...
2nd February 2016, 02:20 AM |#25  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Best collection of faces that I've seen anywhere! Thanks man
The Following User Says Thank You to Empire101 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Empire101 Ad-Free
12th February 2016, 12:45 AM |#26  
Flag Sacramento
Thanks Meter: 2

Donate to Me
More
There is an "always on" setting in my LG Urbane. Don't know if it's specific to that watch, but you might look for it.

---------- Post added at 04:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:37 PM ----------

Thanks for posting these. Great functionality and much less battery usage than the default faces.

Q: Is there a way to return to the main screen in the Masterpiece face without having to cycle through all the sub-screens? I haven't been able to find one.
12th February 2016, 12:47 AM |#27  
Flag Porto

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jrromanow

There is an "always on" setting in my LG Urbane. Don't know if it's specific to that watch, but you might look for it.

---------- Post added at 04:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:37 PM ----------

Thanks for posting these. Great functionality and much less battery usage than the default faces.

Q: Is there a way to return to the main screen in the Masterpiece face without having to cycle through all the sub-screens? I haven't been able to find one.

Each sub-screen has a back arrow on top and if you press it, it will send you back to the main screen.

Enviado do meu LG-H815 através de Tapatalk
12th February 2016, 12:55 AM |#28  
Flag Sacramento
Thanks Meter: 2

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dotcompt

Each sub-screen has a back arrow on top and if you press it, it will send you back to the main screen.

Thanks. On my watch, it's hidden (in most sub-screens) under an icon I"ve never seen before -- a circle with a diagonal line thru it. But it does work.
14th February 2016, 05:04 PM |#29  
Flag Porto

Donate to Me
More
New Watchface
New watchface - Micropendulum

One more Watch Face and download link added to the first post.
Thanks to Lloydbm4 at Watchaware

Enjoy it!
dot
The Following User Says Thank You to dotcompt For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift dotcompt Ad-Free
22nd February 2016, 10:19 PM |#30  

More
Love the look of Mikropendulum, but I can't seem to set it on my Urbane. Every time I try to set it, WatchMaker ends up giving up and reverts to the default watch face (Steel Blue)

Any idea why this might be happening? :/

Thanks for any help anyone can provide!
22nd February 2016, 11:34 PM |#31  
Flag Porto

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by djacastle

Love the look of Mikropendulum, but I can't seem to set it on my Urbane. Every time I try to set it, WatchMaker ends up giving up and reverts to the default watch face (Steel Blue)

Any idea why this might be happening? :/

Thanks for any help anyone can provide!

Try to download the face again and before you install it restart your watch first.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)