MEmu Android emulator
MEmu is a brand new *FREE* Android emulator that brings fun of the Android experience to Microsoft Windows devices. It runs on nearly all Windows devices (PC, notebook, 2-in-1 devices, tablets). Comparing to other Android emulators, MEmu provides the highest performance and greatest compatibility. Moreover, it has the richest features:
- Full Android experience with an elegant desktop
- Flexible customization (CPU#, memory size, resolution, device model, nav bar location, root mode, etc.)
- Mapping the keyboard / joystick to screen touch for much better game experience
- Passing through sensor data (e.g. accelerometer) to Android, so you can play car-racing like games intuitively
- GPS location simulation
- File sharing between Windows and Android
- Fast APK installation by dragging and dropping
- One-click android system creation / clone / deleting, and you can run multiple Android instances simultaneously
Using MEmu, you can:
- Have fun playing Android games on PC
- Chat more conveniently by using keyboard in Whatsapp, Wechat, etc.
- Watch live show and TV channels
Putting the official website link, where you can find the download link as well: http://www.xyaz.cn/en/
Droid4x Android emulator
The best Android emulator!! Amazing speed and handling.
Surely beats Bluestacks, Genymotion, Andy, etc., in aspects of performance, user experience, compatibility and gaming controllability. Supports different gaming modes with keyboard and mouse, has a joystick app for Android and iOS (it works amazingly well for racing games, i.e. Real Racing 3), supports custom gamepads.
The downside is that there are almost no comprehensive forums or discussions on this software (except for in Chinese here: http://www.droid4x.cn/bbs/forum.php). There many ways in which Android developers can contribute to this outstanding project, tweak it a bit and make even better.
Putting the official website link, where you can find the download link as well: http://www.droid4x.com/