HTC Amaze 4G
|HTC Amaze 4G|
|Model Number: See Page|
- Codename: HTC Ruby
- Also known as the HTC Ruby the HTC Amaze™ 4G was first released in October of 2011 by T-Mobile USA and (along with the Samsung Galaxy S™ II) was the first smartphone to take advantage of T-Mobile’s faster 4G (HSPA+ 42) network technology. The phone was later released by TELUS, Mobilicity Videotron & WIND Mobile in the Canadian market. Marketed as being equipped “with the most advanced camera of any smartphone” the device is armed with an 8-megapixel camera and 1080p HD video recorder, a backside illuminated sensor for improved low light performance, zero shutter lag and a dual LED flash, as well as advanced digital camera features. In addition to having a great camera the Amaze™ 4G features a Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ S3 1.5 GHz dual core processor, a gorgeous 4.3-inch qHD super LCD multi-touch display and 1 GB of RAM. The device shipped running on Android™ 2.3.4 (aka Gingerbread) with HTC Sense 3.0. Currently T-Mobile, TELUS, WIND & Mobilicity offer updates to bring the software to Android™ 4.0.3 (aka Ice Cream Sandwich) with HTC Sense 3.6.
- Resources for HTC Amaze 4G users and developers including how-to guides, tutorials, device information and tools.
Guides and Tutorials
- → (See Guides and Tutorials)
- → (See Tools)
ROMs, Kernels, Recoveries & Themes
- Files for HTC Amaze 4G users and developers including things to cook, flash & customize with.
- → (See Stock ROMs)
- → (See Custom ROMs)
- → (See Custom Kernels)
- → (See Custom Recoveries)
- → (See Themes)
- Links to forum discussion, official carrier support and specifications.
Official Product Pages
|Product Page||Product Page||Product Page||Product Page||Product Page|
|User Manual||User Manual||User Manual||User Manual||User Manual|