These codes can be entered when accessing the Factory Settings menu item
- m123456 - opens Factory Settings in "super" mode -- makes another option visible; Launcher type (not sure what they mean though)
- adbon - seems to enable adb on the usb port. Might enable it for all usb ports (haven't tested it yet)
- *#hct#root# - enables persistent root adb on usb port(s) (might be an easy way to root roms, will have to do some testing)
- adboff - disables adb on usb port(s)
- keject - simulates the eject button for the DVD drive
- kpower - simulates the power button
- hcttouch - displays information about the touchscreen/calibration?
- hctbtup - some sort of bluetooth update mechanism?
- hctbtte0-9,0-9,0-9 - some sort of bluetooth testing code -- after the hctbtte there should be 3 digits, ranging from 0-9. Haven't looked into their meaning