Samsung Galaxy S III Mini/GT-I8190
|Samsung Galaxy S III Mini|
|Model Number: See Page|
XDA-Developers Forums for the Phone
- The six sub-forums on XDA Dev
Guides, How-Tos & Tutorials
Entering Recovery & Download Modes
How to get into Recovery Mode
- Make sure you have Android SDK installed
- Connect the phone to the PC.
- Press Win key+ r.
- Type adb shell reboot recovery and the phone should reboot into recovery.
How to get into Download Mode (eg: for Odin)
- Unplug the USB cable.
- Shut down the phone.
- Hold down the 'POWER' + 'HOME' + 'VOLUME UP' buttonS to enter Download Mode.
- To get out of Download Mode, simply press and hold the power button until the phone restarts.
Firmware, ROMs and Kernels
- 4.2.2 CyanogenMod 10.1 by MaclawStudio
- 4.3.1 CyanogenMod 10.2 by MaclawStudio
- 4.4.0 CyanogenMod 11.0 by MaclawStudio