Qtek 1010 / Qtek 1020 / Dopod 686 / O2 Xda / Siemens SX56 / T-Mobile MDA / Telefonica TSM400
Pocket PC phone edition device made by HTC from Taiwan. Also known as O2 XDA, T-Mobile MDA, Siemens SX-56, Qtek 1010/1020 and a few lesser known brand names.
PocketPC, 320x240 pixel screen at 4096 colors. StrongARM processor at 206 MHz, 32 or 64 MB RAM, 32 MB ROM
The model number (printed on the back) is PW10, followed by an 'A' for the 900/1800 version, and a 'B' for the 900/1900 version. Then there's a digit which is usually '1', except for the T-Mobile MDA.
Although it is still in production, as the Qtek 1020, which has been on sale since around November 2005 in the UK at least, this phone has been superseded by the Himalaya.
- Wallaby PhoneWiki |
- Wallaby hardware overview|
- Connectors, pinouts and wiring diagrams for custom cables
- Modifying your Wallaby cradle| to power/charge from USB
- Flashing a Wallaby using JTAG|
- Wallaby Disassembly|
Here are a few HowTos that are very helpfull:
- How to flash the device via SD-Card|
- How to flash the device via ActiveSync|
- How to Backup your ROM via SD-Card|
- How to Backup your ROM via XDA-Tools|
- How to unlock the device |
- How to unlock the device with 'nonunlockable' RSU|
- How to fix the 1% upgrade failed GSM Error Problem|
- How to create a custom ROM without ROMkitchen|
- How to change Bands in Bootloader|
NOTE: Anyone can edit these pages and add content here, please don't be shy and USE THE EDIT BUTTON on the bottom left corner of the page if you feel there's something wrong, missing, or you find something about HTC Wallaby you want to share with others! When you find something in the forums that is worth putting here, please do it! :)