How to fix GSM Error Problem ....
- Download the XDA-Developers ROM Version 1.1
- Install the ROM on your Device via [SD-Card and bootloader|Wallaby_HT_FlashSD].
- The phone should start up and give you the screen allignment and the whole menu!
- Download an Upgrade for your device. This depends ont the model you are using. Check the sticker at the back of your device.
- Extract the downloaded ZIP-File and copy all files to the /Windows directory of your device.
- Copy the RSUpgrade.exe additional to the /windows/startup directory.
- Make an soft reset of your device.
- Maybe the upgrade will stop again at 1%, this may occur when you have an empty battery.
- Place your device in the cradle. Run Active Sync on your device.
- The RSU Upgrade will run in the background.
- Wait for about 10 Minutes. The upgrade should complete in the background....
Afterwards all should work again...