how to root new WIKO ROBBY

2 posts
Thanks Meter: 1

By wolfxam, Junior Member on 17th September 2016, 07:44 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
hi friends! How to root my wiko robby??

kingroot dont work.

thanks!
The Following User Says Thank You to wolfxam For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift wolfxam Ad-Free

18th September 2016, 07:01 PM |#2  
OP Junior Member

More
not available?
21st February 2017, 06:29 PM |#3  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
I tried every method to root it but it says "not supported"
The Following User Says Thank You to Ryoshin99 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Ryoshin99 Ad-Free
14th March 2017, 06:12 AM |#4  

More
hi buddy, have you found a way?
_try this
For rooting the Wiko Robby smartphone with Android 6.0 Marshmallow, you first need to flash a custom recovery. Secondly, you will need to install SuperSU binaries. Before you proceed with this guide, make a full backup so as not to lose any of your personal files.
Than..
ROOT WIKO ROBBY WITH SP_FLASH_TOOL
_Prepare your Device before Rooting_

Download and install the MTK6580 drivers on your PC. (You can search in google)
Download the TWRP recovery for Wiko Robby and extract it to the desktop of your computer, preferably.
Download the latest version of SP-Flash-Tool and extract it on your PC.
Connect the device to the USB port and copy the file Supersu2.74.zip to the main memory of the phone.
Disconnect the USB cable and turn off your phone.

_How to flash TWRP on wiko robby_
Open the SP-Flash-Tool and click on Scatter-loading and select MTK6580_Android_scatter.
Next click on the RECOVERY box, click on the green field and select the recovery.img file. All other boxes must be unchecked.
Click Download and connect Wiko Robby to PC via USB.
The tool will detect your phone immediately and start the task.
After a few seconds, the process will be finished and you will get the Download OK notification.

_Install SuperSU on Wiko Robby_

Hold the volume + power buttons until the phone is restarted in recovery mode.
Backup active partitions of the phone and copy it to external memory (optional but highly recommended).
Press install and load the SuperSU.zip file that we copied previously in the memory of Wiko Robby.
Accept the installation and wait for a few seconds until it is finished.
Finally we restart the device with the Reboot option.
Done! Your Wiko Robby is now ROOTED.

Note :_
I am not responsible for any damage incurred.
So consider it carefully before you taking action

GOODLUCK... : Jari-menyeberang:
The Following User Says Thank You to RushL_an For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift RushL_an Ad-Free
30th April 2017, 10:19 AM |#5  

Donate to Me
More
Hi to all,

I tryed but nothing is hapening with the SP Tool.....maybe something else?
3rd June 2017, 07:55 PM |#6  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Hey there,

is there a way to root without PC?
My USB doesnt working correctly, it only charge my Phone.
30th August 2017, 12:39 PM |#7  

More
Root wiko robby
Hi everyone , i tried the pc method using sp flash tool and a costum recovery , i flashed the zip but when i try to turn on the phone i cnt , i tried to wipe data and cash but still the same problm, any sollutions to root this phone ? Plz
5th September 2017, 11:47 AM |#8  
Flag Mangalore
Thanks Meter: 60

More
Read this important message!
Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfxam

hi friends! How to root my wiko robby??

kingroot dont work.

thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryoshin99

I tried every method to root it but it says "not supported"

Quote:
Originally Posted by RushL_an

hi buddy, have you found a way?
_try this
For rooting the Wiko Robby smartphone with Android 6.0 Marshmallow, you first need to flash a custom recovery. Secondly, you will need to install SuperSU binaries. Before you proceed with this guide, make a full backup so as not to lose any of your personal files.
Than..
ROOT WIKO ROBBY WITH SP_FLASH_TOOL
_Prepare your Device before Rooting_

Download and install the MTK6580 drivers on your PC. (You can search in google)
Download the TWRP recovery for Wiko Robby and extract it to the desktop of your computer, preferably.
Download the latest version of SP-Flash-Tool and extract it on your PC.
Connect the device to the USB port and copy the file Supersu2.74.zip to the main memory of the phone.
Disconnect the USB cable and turn off your phone.

_How to flash TWRP on wiko robby_
Open the SP-Flash-Tool and click on Scatter-loading and select MTK6580_Android_scatter.
Next click on the RECOVERY box, click on the green field and select the recovery.img file. All other boxes must be unchecked.
Click Download and connect Wiko Robby to PC via USB.
The tool will detect your phone immediately and start the task.
After a few seconds, the process will be finished and you will get the Download OK notification.

_Install SuperSU on Wiko Robby_

Hold the volume + power buttons until the phone is restarted in recovery mode.
Backup active partitions of the phone and copy it to external memory (optional but highly recommended).
Press install and load the SuperSU.zip file that we copied previously in the memory of Wiko Robby.
Accept the installation and wait for a few seconds until it is finished.
Finally we restart the device with the Reboot option.
Done! Your Wiko Robby is now ROOTED.

Note :_
I am not responsible for any damage incurred.
So consider it carefully before you taking action

GOODLUCK... : Jari-menyeberang:

Quote:
Originally Posted by gvanels

Hi to all,

I tryed but nothing is hapening with the SP Tool.....maybe something else?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xylit

Hey there,

is there a way to root without PC?
My USB doesnt working correctly, it only charge my Phone.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi guys!
Root Apps don't work. Even i had the same prob, until then i made a TWRP for my device and flashed SuperSU zip which finally roots the phone successfully.

Anyways for TWRP and detailed instructions, do check THIS POST AND FOLLOW EVERY STEP PERFECTLY

and for Rooting and detailed instructions, do check THIS POST AND FOLLOW EVERY STEP PERFECTLY

This is meant for my device Micromax Canvas Fire 5 Q386 but hope it works for Wikko Robby too, as both the devices are 98 % the same!

If it doesnt work, then DON'T WORRY just give me a message, I will port a TWRP for ur device!
If works please do hit the thanks button!
5th September 2017, 12:19 PM |#9  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Thanks, but there is one Problem.
My Phone doesnt Detect USB Connections...
Only Charge, no USB Detection.

I trief it on Linux with lsusb, no detection.
Windows and the Device Manager, no detection.
5th September 2017, 08:04 PM |#10  

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mr_unpredictable

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi guys!
Root Apps don't work. Even i had the same prob, until then i made a TWRP for my device and flashed SuperSU zip which finally roots the phone successfully.

Anyways for TWRP and detailed instructions, do check THIS POST AND FOLLOW EVERY STEP PERFECTLY

and for Rooting and detailed instructions, do check THIS POST AND FOLLOW EVERY STEP PERFECTLY

This is meant for my device Micromax Canvas Fire 5 Q386 but hope it works for Wikko Robby too, as both the devices are 98 % the same!

If it doesnt work, then DON'T WORRY just give me a message, I will port a TWRP for ur device!
If works please do hit the thanks button!

Hi guys, I rooted my device with magisk manager, and it works very smoothly...
14th September 2017, 02:44 PM |#11  

More
root wiko robby
hi guys the easy way to root wiko robby is by using the magisk manager apk wich is available on the forum , all u need to do is to download the app and install it on ur device , open the app and select intall and download the magisk zip file , the next step u need to do is to install the zip file via costum recovery ,,,,,, now im not sur if it works on the wiko's recovery but i personaly instaled the zip with TWRP , and reboot ur device and BOOM go again to the magisk app now u should hv root access . if u dont have a TWRP recovery you can download it here on the forum and flash it with SP flash tool ... hope that i help u guys try it and contact me if u need help , also this app will not work if u have SLIM 6 rom on your wiko robby , it works only on the original rom . thanks
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
wiko-robby

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)