This is not bootanimation, this is the splash screen (the 'Wileyfox' logo which is displayed when device is switched ON)
This is for Wileyfox Swift only..
For other devices, please send me your splash.img so that I can create a tool for you too.
Before proceeding, make sure fastboot is setup properly in your computer (just incase something goes wrong)..
1. Make sure you have a picture for your custom splash with:
i. Resolution: 720x1280
ii. PNG or JPG format
iii. picture size less than 200kB
iv. less colorful
(Tip: Try compressPNG.com to reduce no. of colors in PNG picture.
Upload your picture, click Settings, reduce number of colors to 16 or below & download it)
2. Download this tool to your computer: CM_Splash_Maker.zip
And extract it.
3. Drag & drop your splash picture on the file "CREATE_Logo.bat" & select your device.
4. After the custom splash image (filename.img) is created, the output directory will be opened..
5. Transfer the filename.img to the device's internal storage & flash it using Terminal Emulator like:
dd if=/sdcard/filename.img of=/dev/block/bootdevice/by-name/splash
Incase you flashed & your device doesn't bootup, don't worry
Just flash the original splash.img from fastboot like:
fastboot flash splash splash.img
1. Based on my original tool for Yu devices here..
2. @GokulNC (myself ) who created this tool..
3. @beroid (who provided the stock splash.img & tested this).
Hit the Thanks button if it worked for you
Don't forget to share the custom splash screens that you made, since others may find it useful