[ROM][9.0][crackling][OFFICIAL] Pixel Experience [AOSP][r30][2019/01/08]

Search This thread
G

GuestK00368

GtwTyCR.png

PixelExperience for Wileyfox Swift [crackling]

What is this?
Pixel Experience is an AOSP based ROM, with Google apps included and all Pixel goodies (launcher, wallpapers, icons, fonts, bootanimation)

Our mission is to offer the maximum possible stability and security, along with essential features for the proper functioning of the device

Based on Android 9.0

Whats working?
Wi-Fi
RIL
Mobile data
GPS
Camera
Flashlight
Camcorder
Bluetooth
FMRadio
Lights
Sound / vibration
Facelock

Known issues
Nothing

DON'T FLASH GAPPS, ALREADY INCLUDED
Download from Pixel Experience website

Donate
Liked my work? Give me a beer

Translation
Help with project translation

Telegram channel
Stay tuned

XDA:DevDB Information
PixelExperience Pie - crackling, ROM for the Wileyfox Swift

Contributors
Dev4Perf
ROM OS Version: 9.x Pie
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.10.x

Version Information
Stable Release Date: 2019-01-18

Created 2019-01-19
Last Updated 2019-01-19

Telcoced

Aug 16, 2018
Villefranche-sur-Saone
Thx for the amazing ROM. Everything seems to work fine, including GPS which was really awful with lineage 15 - never succeeded to understand why. I've just noticed one bug : I can't manage to change ringtones, the sound Pixel app is crashing when trying to pick a new one (Ver. 2.0.1, ROM 20190118).

sonosmanlı

May 7, 2012
I'm tested this rom and back to Lineage OS. Because ;
1. Google Search not work & Play store google search app says "not compatible this device" .
2. Sound change app crash.

Last edited:

Telcoced

Aug 16, 2018
Villefranche-sur-Saone
@sonosmanlı, I didn't even noticed that Google search was not present, I don't use it ! I can understand it's painful for an "average" user.
For the Sounds app, the comments on the app store seems to show that it's more an app problem than OS...
I can live with these two bugs !

G

GuestK00368

Thx for the amazing ROM. Everything seems to work fine, including GPS which was really awful with lineage 15 - never succeeded to understand why. I've just noticed one bug : I can't manage to change ringtones, the sound Pixel app is crashing when trying to pick a new one (Ver. 2.0.1, ROM 20190118).
Thank you for feedback.
This problem fixed with new build : PixelExperience_go_crackling-9.0-20190123-0935-OFFICIAL.zip
You can find new build in download area…

Telcoced

Aug 16, 2018
Villefranche-sur-Saone
Thank you for feedback.
This problem fixed with new build : PixelExperience_go_crackling-9.0-20190123-0935-OFFICIAL.zip
You can find new build in download area…

Thx for your reactivity. Unfortunately, it seems that the problem is not solved. Not related, but he device also keeps asking me to connect to Wi-fi to end android configuration after installation of the new build, and when I do so, it asks me again to choose which sim to use for data / calls / sms, and then it tries endlessly to sync apps - none are listed - until I kill Android Configuration App.

rho57

Apr 14, 2012
Hi. Good job on keeping on this device alive. Thanks for that. I love the rom and chose it over LOS15 as my daily driver. There's one issue I am currently experiencing though, I can't download the Google app from the Play Store. It says "Your device isn't compatible with this version." Is there any solution to this?

Last edited:

typecastx

Jul 25, 2017
Hi. Good job on keeping on this device alive. Thanks for that. I love the rom and chose it over LOS15 as my daily driver. There's one issue I am currently experiencing though, I can't download the Google all from the Play Store. It says "Your device isn't compatible with this version." Is there any solution to this?

You need to manually download the apk separately from third party website since this rom is a GO version. Not sure wether there is another way though

Since this is a Go Edition, Low RAM has been enabled. Gonna try to disable it.

Update #1:
As it turns out, it worked! Google App is available after flashing android_lowram_disabler.zip via TWRP.
You can disable the Low RAM Mode/Android Go Mode here:
https://xdaforums.com/android/software-hacking/mod-low-ram-property-patcher-android-t3737373

Update #2:
Flashing Magisk v18 is not working. As it appears on my Magisk Manager as "Not Installed".

Thank you @Dev4Perf for reviving this ROM for this device!

Last edited:

Dilimeftun

Feb 22, 2019
Link not working. File says failed to load

GtwTyCR.png

What is this?
Pixel Experience is an AOSP based ROM, with Google apps included and all Pixel goodies (launcher, wallpapers, icons, fonts, bootanimation)

Our mission is to offer the maximum possible stability and security, along with essential features for the proper functioning of the device

Based on Android 9.0

Whats working?
Wi-Fi
RIL
Mobile data
GPS
Camera
Flashlight
Camcorder
Bluetooth
FMRadio
Lights
Sound / vibration
Facelock

Known issues
Nothing

Donate

Translation

Telegram channel
Stay tuned

Contributors
Dev4Perf

Version Information

Created 2019-01-19
Last Updated 2019-01-19

Link not working. File says failed to load

Dilimeftun

Feb 22, 2019

GtwTyCR.png

What is this?

Based on Android 9.0

Whats working?
Wi-Fi
RIL
Mobile data
GPS
Camera
Flashlight
Camcorder
Bluetooth
FMRadio
Lights
Sound / vibration
Facelock

Known issues
Nothing

Donate

Translation

Telegram channel
Stay tuned

Contributors
Dev4Perf

Version Information

Created 2019-01-19
Last Updated 2019-01-19

Güncelleme ne zaman gelecek?
When will the update come?

didyou

Aug 14, 2010
Antalya
I installed this version on my phone, but I couldn't connect to hidden wifi networks. Although I cannot find the network, I cannot find the network.

Top Liked Posts