Remove All Ads from XDA

[App]DHTEmojiUpdate - Get latest Emojies on your phone

1,124 posts
Thanks Meter: 543

Post Reply Email Thread
Hi there everyone.
After latest unigram update and adding In-App emojis keyboard I decided to make a new simple app to add support for latest emojis.
Using this app you can get the latest emojis of Windows 10 October update on your phone. This app is working on any Windows 10 Mobile OS version.

After installing this app only launch it and when you see Done message you can close and uninstall the app.
After completing the procedure do a reboot and you've done. You can see new emojis in your apps like Unigram. Keep in mind some apps like Official Telegram messenger or some others still can't show the new emojis because I think they are using their own emojis pack.

This app doesn't need interop unlock on Lumia x20,x30 and x40 series. But you need interop unlock on Lumia X50 series.

Have fun
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	photo_2018-10-18_10-06-46.jpg
Views:	1006
Size:	122.8 KB
ID:	4621372   Click image for larger version

Name:	photo_2018-10-17_23-44-20.jpg
Views:	1018
Size:	91.8 KB
ID:	4621373  
Attached Files
File Type: rar Arm Dependencies.rar - [Click for QR Code] (3.55 MB, 596 views)
File Type: zip DHTEmojiUpdate_1.0.2.0_arm.zip - [Click for QR Code] (1.33 MB, 718 views)
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ngame For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift ngame Ad-Free

18th October 2018, 05:21 PM |#2  
Flag Prague
Thanks Meter: 40

More
Thumbs up
Perfect.
19th October 2018, 03:19 PM |#3  
Thanks Meter: 125

More
Are these types of Emojis not already included in Windows 10 Mobile version 1709?
19th October 2018, 03:33 PM |#4  
OP Senior Member
Flag Mashad

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by nate0

Are these types of Emojis not already included in Windows 10 Mobile version 1709?

No they show as rectangles om w10m.
The Following User Says Thank You to ngame For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift ngame Ad-Free
19th October 2018, 08:52 PM |#5  
Thanks Meter: 125

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ngame

No they show as rectangles om w10m.

Are you referring to when an emoji is received on W10M?
How can I check if this pack was added and working? Which default app can I use to check?
19th October 2018, 09:41 PM |#6  
OP Senior Member
Flag Mashad

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by nate0

Are you referring to when an emoji is received on W10M?
How can I check if this pack was added and working? Which default app can I use to check?

There are lots of ways.
Check this registry path :
SOFTWARE\\Microsoft\\Windows NT\\CurrentVersion\\Fonts
Segoe UI Emoji (TrueType)
The value must be changed to seguiemj2.ttf

2. You can Check C:\Windows\System 32\Fonts
and check if there's a file named as seguiemj2.ttf

3. You can open a message in unigram app, Open stickers pack of unigram and tap on first tap (Emojis). All emojis there must be shown to you without any rectangle character.
The Following User Says Thank You to ngame For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift ngame Ad-Free
20th October 2018, 06:43 PM |#7  
Flag Nottingham
Thanks Meter: 0

More
So this is for viewing the emoji but not for having them show up in the emoji picker? Not complaining, just clarifying.
21st October 2018, 09:08 AM |#8  
OP Senior Member
Flag Mashad

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skywatcher17

So this is for viewing the emoji but not for having them show up in the emoji picker? Not complaining, just clarifying.

For now yes, but me and gus are looking around to update keyboards layouts and etc. to make this little tool better
28th January 2019, 12:07 AM |#9  

More
Is this already updated? It's only for viewing. Looking forward for great update. Kuddos!
28th January 2019, 08:54 PM |#10  
Thanks Meter: 187

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ngame

For now yes, but me and gus are looking around to update keyboards layouts and etc. to make this little tool better

Romanian speech to text can be added?
6th February 2019, 07:49 AM |#11  

More
Can you make the same app, but with old weapon emoji?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)