Here is the list of supported devices:
•Nokia Lumia 925
•Nokia Lumia 929 (icon)
•Nokia Lumia 830
•Nokia Lumia 930
•Nokia Lumia 1520
•Nokia Lumia 635 (1GB RAM variant)
•Nokia Lumia 730
•Nokia Lumia 820
•Nokia Lumia 435
•Nokia Lumia 928
2. Unzip both of the files on the folder
3. Open the folder wconnect, then install IpOverUsbInstaller.msi and vcredist_x86.exe
4. Go to your Windows 10 Mobile’s Settings page, then head over to Update & Security > For Developers and enable Developers Mode, as well as Device Discovery
5. Now go to the extracted wconnect folder, then open an elevated command prompt (Shift+right click > Open command window here)
6. After that, you’ll need to connect to the phone — and there’s two way of doing that (USB method is recommended): ◦If you want to connect using USB, type "wconnect.exe usb" and hit enter
6.1 And if you want to connect over Wi-Fi, type wconnect.exe 192.168.xxx.xxx (replace the xxx with your network’s IP)
7. Then it’ll ask for the pairing code, just type the pairing code and hit enter
8. After that, navigate to the extracted adb folder and open an elevated command prompt
9. To make sure that your device is connected, type adb devices and hit enter to show the list of devices that are connected
10. Lastly, place the APK file that you want to install on the same directory (adb folder) and type in adb install APKNAME.apk (replace APKNAME with the APK file’s name)
11. Just wait for it to do its thing and you should be able to install the Android app on your Windows 10 device
2. Install "IpOverUsbInstaller" and "vcredist_x86"
2. Run "APKDeployment.exe"
3. On your phone go to "Settings/Update & Security/For developers" and enable "Developer mode" and "Device discovery" then press "Pair"
4. Connect your phone to USB, insert the code you got earlier from your phone, into APKDeployment app, then press pair. Your phone should appear as "emulator_555x on USB"
5. Now that you're paired, you can simply drag .apk's into the application then choose to deploy all.
2. Follow app instructions.
B. VERY IMPORTANT!
1. Do not disconnect the device while an apk is installing.
2. Do not reboot while your phone has Developer Mode Activated.
C. Errors you might encounter and how to fix them.
1. Status 9 - connection problem
If the method above did not help, another fix is to go to device manager and uninstall these drivers [(coresponding to your device) also delete them if asked] then refresh, and let Windows reinstall them.
2. Status 14 - device not supported
To install Developer enhacements update, install Windows Insider from Store and Enroll, then check phone updates. It should show up there.
3. Developer menu crashes, wconnect app hangs
4. Notification toggles flashing