CellMapper displays advanced GSM/CDMA/UMTS/LTE/LTE-A cellular network information and can also record this data to allow you to contribute to our crowd-sourced coverage maps.
Link to website: https://cellmapper.net
The Windows 10 Mobile version does not support Live Upload yet, you have to save the cell data to CSV files and upload them manually.
- Download the zip from the download link
- On your phone open and install the .cer certificate file
- On your phone open and install the appx file
- Install using the above guide or use Device Portal to deploy
- Open the app, press the hamburger icon, open Settings, select CSV saving location and turn CSV saving on
- Run around the town with GPS on and CellMapper running
- Press upload, optionally log in, and upload the CSV files one by one from the folder you selected earlier.
Android version discussion: http://forum.xda-developers.com/andr...r-map-t3507515