OP Senior Member
Flag Bordeaux
Thanks Meter: 392

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by I_am_Egyptian_and_proud

where introp Tools on a store i cant find it o store
sorry me eng

---------- Post added at 04:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:26 PM ----------

when i try install Introp Tools on my PC
i see this error :

Either you need a new certificate installed for this app package, or you need a new app package with trusted certificates. Your system administrator or the app developer can help. A certificate chain processed, but terminated in a root certificate which isn't trusted (0x800B0109)

It's not yet available publicly in the store, and as I said it already, it will come in max 2 days from now on publicly and only people that know me can contact me to get it right now It should come out soon anyway so no need to ask. As for the error, you most likely forgot the step with the certificate on the installation instructions in the original post.

3rd April 2017, 09:08 PM |#722  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Feedback
Quote:
Originally Posted by gus33000

It's not yet available publicly in the store, and as I said it already, it will come in max 2 days from now on publicly and only people that know me can contact me to get it right now It should come out soon anyway so no need to ask. As for the error, you most likely forgot the step with the certificate on the installation instructions in the original post.

Very good app, but you could a feature: replacing system apps like: Proshot -> Windows Camera, Monument browser -> Microsoft Edge, etc.

Btw. Sorry for my bad English
4th April 2017, 01:39 PM |#723  
Thanks Meter: 40

More
im very surprised that ms allows such app on the store at all. great work as always gustave
4th April 2017, 06:16 PM |#724  

More
Hello, the tweak "enable living images" is not working on my phone, in lock screen settings a gif file showing as live but isn't on lock screen. When I slide up, it shows a black screen. Is there a way to fix?
4th April 2017, 06:48 PM |#725  
Thanks Meter: 1,940

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by RARERO

Hello, the tweak "enable living images" is not working on my phone, in lock screen settings a gif file showing as live but isn't on lock screen. When I slide up, it shows a black screen. Is there a way to fix?

living images is camera photo option not locked screen
4th April 2017, 07:03 PM |#726  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dxdy

living images is camera photo option not locked screen

It says "This will allow you to set living images on your lock screen" as description under the tweak.

Sent from mTalk
4th April 2017, 08:49 PM |#727  
OP Senior Member
Flag Bordeaux
Thanks Meter: 392

More
And it happened, welcome to the first preview of ITS

Link: https://www.microsoft.com/store/apps/9ntgwlc0d3cs
Important release notes: http://insidewindows.net/2017/04/02/...view-build-18/

Current provider extensions (reg NDTK and WinRT): https://mega.nz/#F!yUUB1LCb!N_s6HHYgI2sw1IdY258w_w

Have fun, and keep in mind it's still a preview
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to gus33000 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift gus33000 Ad-Free
4th April 2017, 08:55 PM |#728  
Flag Berlin
Thanks Meter: 18

More
When I try to get the app, the Store says something like "Interop Tools (Preview) is currently not avalible."
4th April 2017, 09:01 PM |#729  
Thanks Meter: 40

More
@trashmaster76 : its normal, takes a few hours to be available in every store region
4th April 2017, 09:21 PM |#730  
Thanks Meter: 16

More
anybody catch it from store yet? Not avaible here...
4th April 2017, 09:40 PM |#731  
Thanks Meter: 122

More
Me, using store trick
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)