Remove All Ads from XDA

Windows Phone Internals updated to version 2.4

1,646 posts
Thanks Meter: 2,629

By Heathcliff74, Recognized Developer on 1st December 2017, 05:15 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
Hi all! Windows Phone Internals 2.4 is ready to download. It beats the modern SecureBoot implementation. And furthermore, it brings custom ROM's, Mass Storage Mode, Root access and many more hacks to all Windows Phone 8 and Windows 10 Mobile-based Lumia-models. There is also a new Download-section in the tool, where you can download everything you need for your phone.

Short demo here:
https://wpinternals.net/index.php/128-introwpi22

Version 2.3 is released:
https://www.wpinternals.net/index.php/129-wpi23released

Version 2.4 is released (changelog in the link):
https://wpinternals.net/index.php/13...-internals-2-4

René (Heathcliff74)
The Following 74 Users Say Thank You to Heathcliff74 For This Useful Post: [ View ]

1st December 2017, 05:41 PM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 186

More
So lumia 640 xl is suported?
1st December 2017, 05:43 PM |#3  
OP Recognized Developer

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by augustinionut

So lumia 640 xl is suporrted?

Sure is!
The Following User Says Thank You to Heathcliff74 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
1st December 2017, 07:37 PM |#4  
Flag Moscow
Thanks Meter: 8

More
Thank you very much for your work.
Are Alcatel IDOL 4S and HP Elite X3 supported?
The Following User Says Thank You to pst125675 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift pst125675 Ad-Free
1st December 2017, 08:47 PM |#5  
OP Recognized Developer

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by pst125675

Thank you very much for your work.
Are Alcatel IDOL 4S and HP Elite X3 supported?

Nope. And I don't think they will be supported. I got neither of these phones to test with. Research would also take a lot of time to see if some of the hacks can be ported to these phones and maybe they also need new hacks. I don't think I would have time to create support for these phones.

Heathcliff74
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Heathcliff74 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
1st December 2017, 10:59 PM |#6  
Thanks Meter: 233

More
Good to hear that I can unofficially update a Lumia to the latest version of Windows 10 Mobile (1709 (10.0.15254.12))
The Following User Says Thank You to riahc3 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift riahc3 Ad-Free
2nd December 2017, 01:05 AM |#7  
Flag London
Thanks Meter: 104

More
Thanks for working so hard on this tool. It's going to be great seeing all the amazing things that will be made because of it!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to EP1CNESSHD For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift EP1CNESSHD Ad-Free
2nd December 2017, 01:45 AM |#8  
Thanks Meter: 49

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heathcliff74

Hi all! It's almost two years ago since my last release. But Windows Phone Internals 2.2 is almost ready. It beats the modern SecureBoot implementation. And furthermore, it brings custom ROM's, Mass Storage Mode, Root access and many more hacks to all Windows Phone 8 and Windows 10 Mobile-based Lumia-models. There is also a new Download-section in the tool, where you can download everyhing you need for your phone.

Short demo here:
https://wpinternals.net/index.php/128-introwpi22

More coming soon!
Heathcliff74

Will this work on any w10m build or we will have to downgrade to an specific version(i'm at 15254.12 in both 635 and 550)??

It will support lumia 635??
2nd December 2017, 06:38 AM |#9  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
So HTC one m8 for windows is suporrted?
2nd December 2017, 08:05 AM |#10  
Thanks Meter: 233

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sensboston

Good work, my old friend! Even your link is broken, I'm 100% trust you, your work should be amazing!

But, I'm afraid, it's too late now, Windows phones are almost dead It's a time to switch to the another platform, unfortunately Damn Microsoft, burn in hell! - you are killed the prefect platform! But currently Windows phones (even a "latest&greates ones", like my two years old L-950), become nonfunctional because of lack of applications and services... Lack of support of modern services and apps is killing the platform more faster than damn "back end guy" Satya Nadella

Well, this tools gives two options

1: Unsupported phones that don't receive upgrades can be upgraded to the latest version 1709 (10.0.15254.12) and receive at LEAST security updates. and small bug fixes.

2: Phones that have similar Android phone counter parts might be able to be switched to Android where the drivers are supported for that same hardware where they will have new life.

Im leaning towards 1 because its easier.
The Following User Says Thank You to riahc3 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift riahc3 Ad-Free
2nd December 2017, 09:03 AM |#11  
Thanks Meter: 186

More
Look like a chance to unbrick my 530.
The Following User Says Thank You to augustinionut For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift augustinionut Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)