I've created two variants: the "Desktop" edition for Windows 10 PC and the "UWP" edition for Windows 10 Mobile.
They're quite similar, the only big difference is that Windows 10 Mobile needs an initial configuration to work.
UWP EDITION - INSTALLATION ON WINDOWS 10 MOBILE (DON'T USE ON DESKTOP)
1. Extract the zip file
2. Copy the files within your phone
3. From the File Manager on the phone, open the only appxbundle available and confirm
4. Wait some seconds: the app will appear within the app list
IMPORTANT TIPS AND ADVICES, READ CAREFULLY!!!
1. If you're having some permission problems while saving the lnk file, you can manually copy the lnk file by downloading the zip provided here.
2. You can install the appx on Windows 10 PC, but this will not work due to permission problems. Please use the Desktop Edition.
3. To allow Edge to recognize the changes, you've to remember the website where you've created the favourite. After the creation close and reopen Edge, navigate to that website, open and close the favouries (you can try to switch folder too) and then navigate to another website.
4. UWP edition doesn't require Interop-unlock to work.
5. You can't add or remove favourites from CustomEdgeFavs. You've to create or remove these directly from Edge and then edit with CustomEdgeFavs.
6. If you can't delete a bookmarklet, try to edit that again, then open Edge and try to delete before syncronizzation.
7. The favourites syncronizzation will work even with edited bookmarklets. Be careful as you can lose or damage your favourites.
LATEST VERSION + CHANGELOG
Desktop Edition - 1.0 16/01/2016
UWP Edition - 1.0 16/01/2016
p.s. Here's a tutorial in italian with some script tested and created by me http://www.windowsblogitalia.com/201...ustomedgefavs/