FORUMS

[1.0][EXE || APPX][16/01/2016] CustomEdgeFavs - Extend the functionality of MS Edge

175 posts
Thanks Meter: 236

Post Reply Email Thread
28th January 2016, 08:08 AM |#11  
OP Recognized Developer
Flag Conversano

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by katsuga

i went packages and the Microsoft edge folder.
I tried your other apps before, those were nice. Device diagnostic hub should have a page showing running apps ( not system apps ) like task manager- lite

If you can recover the complete path or the lnk file, I will add within the OP

About Device Diagnostics HUB, I've merged the "apps" and the "processes" within the same list. I will add a filter within the next big update (I'm going to release a bugfix with some better translations soon, then I will release the 2.0 with a lot of new features). I've opened a dedicated forum for DDH here http://forum.xda-developers.com/wind...ances-t3276664
p.s. diffidate from imitations XD
28th January 2016, 08:32 AM |#12  
Thanks Meter: 6

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pasquiindustry

If you can recover the complete path or the lnk file, I will add within the OP

About Device Diagnostics HUB, I've merged the "apps" and the "processes" within the same list. I will add a filter within the next big update (I'm going to release a bugfix with some better translations soon, then I will release the 2.0 with a lot of new features). I've opened a dedicated forum for DDH here http://forum.xda-developers.com/wind...ances-t3276664
p.s. diffidate from imitations XD

hey. i made a shortcut from pc and working on phone. give me your email id i will send the shortcut file. I tried to post here but xda said i cant.
28th January 2016, 08:39 AM |#13  
OP Recognized Developer
Flag Conversano

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

hey. i made a shortcut from pc and working on phone. give me your email id i will send the shortcut file. I tried to post here but xda said i cant.

I think you've to put the file within a .zip. You can send the file here:
pasindustry at Outlook dot com
28th January 2016, 08:49 AM |#14  

More
Quote:

I think you've to put the file within a .zip. You can send the file here:
pasindustry at Outlook dot com

yeah i have sent you the file . check email. Beside that is it possible to get those interlop unlocking tool in appx format. I dont know why but i could never deploy xap using deployer or power tool. For which i am unable to do interlop unlock
The Following User Says Thank You to katsuga For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift katsuga Ad-Free
30th January 2016, 12:31 PM |#15  
OP Recognized Developer
Flag Conversano

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

yeah i have sent you the file . check email. Beside that is it possible to get those interlop unlocking tool in appx format. I dont know why but i could never deploy xap using deployer or power tool. For which i am unable to do interlop unlock

I will update the lnk asap
Really thanks!
30th January 2016, 02:00 PM |#16  

More
Quote:

I will update the lnk asap
Really thanks!

no probs... keep on making such mods. Well try to make them independent of interlop unlock like this one as i cant interlop unlock my phone
2nd February 2016, 08:30 PM |#17  
Thanks Meter: 4

More
Would be good to add auto-fitting the image to certain dimensions and the possibility of personalization as in the Start menu. If that's possible. For example:
https://youtu.be/GVMLHa42U7s
Sorry for my English
7th February 2016, 06:45 PM |#18  

More
Hi. After a few days of excellent work in the program will stop displaying the websites. Re-jump and run is not helping. Is there a way how to fix it?
7th February 2016, 10:22 PM |#19  
OP Recognized Developer
Flag Conversano

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by maxaon09

Hi. After a few days of excellent work in the program will stop displaying the websites. Re-jump and run is not helping. Is there a way how to fix it?

Mhm... this is the first time I see this problem.
Have you disabled some settings related to synchronization or you've done some updates from Windows Update? Try to reduce the numer/size of the favourites and their icons too

About the concept, unfortunately that's not possible, because it's possible to use only a picture and I can't add more options to the favourites list within Edge
The Following User Says Thank You to Pasquiindustry For This Useful Post: [ View ]
8th February 2016, 02:50 PM |#20  

More
Quote:

... Try to reduce the numer/size of the favourites and their icons too...

Yes, perhaps there is any limit on the number of\a size. If you delete all the created tiles, the program again has earned (remove 1-2 tiles did not solve the problem). When the size of 70x70 pixels was created about 35 tiles.
About the update: the program has been installed on the build 14251. Then updated to 14257. The program works excellent, all created in the early build displays and new. Thank you
================================================== =====================================
After 3 hours :Reduced the icons to 50x50 pixels. Created 19 tiles. Closed the program. Then again launched and again the sites ceased to appear.
28th May 2016, 11:53 PM |#21  
Thanks Meter: 153

More
CustomEdgeFavs installs fine for me on 14342.1004/640XL and I can read+modify favs in
Code:
U:\Users\DefApps\APPDATA\LOCAL\Packages\Microsoft.MicrosoftEdge_8wekyb3d8bbwe/RoamingState
however I have yet to successfully get Edge to recognize the changes, are the 'important tips' method working for everyone?
I can create custom Edge favs by importing custom favs from IE on PC though.

@Pasquiindustry for smoother install experience on phone, I suggest creating appx (not appxbundle), arm-only, native, and release (not debug) package. I think it will make much smaller package with fewer dependencies.
The Following User Says Thank You to winphouser For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift winphouser Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
edge, homebrew, microsoft, mod, uwp

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)