With this app it's possible to:
- Monitor CPU + MEMORY (RAM) + GPU real-time usage
- Monitor DISK I/O real time usage
- Network Download and Upload real time speed
- Get a List of every device and driver available within the
phoneWindows 10 device
- Get a List of active system processes with CPU and RAM usage (Private Working Set)
- Get a collection of every app installed (With settings and hidden)
- Check ever WiFi network available
- Restart or shutdown the phone
- Pin every installed app to start (excluding wp8 apps)
- Close opened apps
- Supports Windows 10 Mobile, Windows 10 Desktop (Anniversary Update), Xbox One (Dev Mode and Anniversary Update). IOT + Hololens untested
- NEW! Check battery status
You've to enable the Device Portal without authentication from Settings > Update & Security > For developers > Developer mode
[25/09/2016] Important update
You can download "Let Device Diagnostics HUB see Device Portal" (or LDDHSDP) if Device Diagnostics HUB can't see the Device Portal on Windows 10 Desktop.
You'll be able to download the tool from the attachments below.
LINKS AND DOWNLOADS
Download Device Diagnostics HUB from Windows Store
Complete tutorial for configuration
"Let Device Diagnostics HUB see Device Portal" tool
v 2.7 r1 12/10/2016
- Here's the full changelog : http://pasquiindustry.altervista.org...available-now/
v 2.6 r3 29/07/2016
- other small fixes
v 2.6 r2 28/07/2016
- fix for wrong cpu details
v 2.6 23/07/2016
- Fix for Shutdown and Restart buttons on Mobile
- Fix for custom Tiles on Anniversary Update
- Better connection to Windows 10 Desktop with Anniversary Update
- Other bugfixes
- I forgot to update this thread for 2.5 update. :S
v 2.0 31/05/2015
- The changelog is heavy this time, with 30+ entries. You'll find the entire changelog here:
v 1.6 13/02/2015
- Better exception management.
- Removed annoying error messages.
- Fixed the IAP problem.
- Released the translation tables. Please check out my socials and website if you want to collaborate.
- Added translations for the IAP process.
- Arabic + Chinese simplified + Spanish are "human" translated
- Added language section. Users can now choose manually the language to use.
- A lot of other bugfixes.
v 1.5 05/01/2015
– The app is also available on the Desktop.
– Added support authentication.
– Added support to Cortana to turn off or restart your phone.
– Added many new languages. Now the app supports more than 40 languages, thanks to Bing Translator.
– The tutorial has been revolutionized. Now there is a wizard with attached video tutorials.
– The problem of special characters has been resolved in the APP.
– The data in the performance section are now more precise and detailed.
– Now you can clean the RAM going to release the memory occupied by the frozen app.
– Added link to my profile on Instagram.
– The LiveTile was finished.
– Added two new functions in the section BONUS: cleaning RAM, and the ipconfig command.
v 1.0 22/12/2015
- First release