FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

(discontinued)

1,089 posts
Thanks Meter: 2,818

By Wootever, Senior Member on 21st March 2016, 09:55 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
(discontinued)
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Wootever For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Wootever Ad-Free

21st March 2016, 09:55 PM |#2  
OP Senior Member

More
(discontinued)
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Wootever For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Wootever Ad-Free
21st March 2016, 09:56 PM |#3  
OP Senior Member

More
(discontinued)
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Wootever For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Wootever Ad-Free
21st March 2016, 11:05 PM |#4  
OP Senior Member

More
(discontinued)
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Wootever For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Wootever Ad-Free
28th March 2016, 11:29 PM |#5  
OP Senior Member

More
(discontinued)
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Wootever For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Wootever Ad-Free
2nd April 2016, 05:13 PM |#6  
OP Senior Member

More
---
The Following User Says Thank You to Wootever For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Wootever Ad-Free
2nd April 2016, 08:30 PM |#7  
Thanks Meter: 10

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wootever

Cube i9 disassembling pictures (Source)

4G can be retrofitted:

Basic layout is pretty similar to the Cube i7:

Can you explain more detailed the 4G mod, please? I can't see well at two photos and I don't understand it. Thanks!

Enviado desde mi Aquaris E5 mediante Tapatalk
2nd April 2016, 09:20 PM |#8  
OP Senior Member

More
@mnemix
It haven't been tested on the Cube i9 yet, but on the Cube i7 and Teclast X2 you could add an M2 LTE module on the spare connector to get a working 4G connection.

Edit:
For example: Huawei M2 Modem
The Following User Says Thank You to Wootever For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Wootever Ad-Free
2nd April 2016, 09:35 PM |#9  
Thanks Meter: 10

More
@Wootever ok, I've seen the TechTablet interns video and he has explained the upgrade, but the SIM slot it is soldered to main board, is it compatible with this Huawei Modem? If it's compatible, this tablet has all I want and all I haven't with Cube i7 Stylus, bigger size, kickstand, usb normal, bigger ssd (I don't use the stylus often).

Enviado desde mi Aquaris E5 mediante Tapatalk
2nd April 2016, 09:57 PM |#10  
OP Senior Member

More
@mnemix
This is how it worked with the Cube i7, i guess the Cube i9 should be no different.
3rd April 2016, 01:16 PM |#11  
OP Senior Member

More
---
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Wootever For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Wootever Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
cube, intel, skylake, windows

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)