FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Windows 10 Updates

4 posts
Thanks Meter: 0

By shivajames999, Junior Member on 28th March 2019, 03:18 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
I used to have windows 7 software in my PC and 4 years back I got an Update for Windows 10 from then based on my internet connection availability it used to give me updates notifications and used to update itself without any authorization to start the installation of software. I used to get irritated by this process. Slowly, the updates got decreased and even with the new Updates to install it used to ask for permission. Overall, I think Microsoft has given its best windows software "Windows 10" to the normal users.

16th April 2019, 12:52 PM |#2  
Flag Buffalo
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Yes, your issue is absolutely valid but you can choose "Automatically Windows Update" to avoid this irritation.
24th April 2019, 02:13 PM |#3  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Well, if you're asking for a solution or just want the Windows to update automatically without your permission like your Win7 days, you can do that too. Settings > Update and Security > Windows Update tab > Advanced > Choose how updates are installed
26th April 2019, 07:33 AM |#4  

More
Thanking
Quote:
Originally Posted by timmytimtimbuktu

Well, if you're asking for a solution or just want the Windows to update automatically without your permission like your Win7 days, you can do that too. Settings > Update and Security > Windows Update tab > Advanced > Choose how updates are installed

Thank you so much for this information. Can we start the notification for windows updates?
Your help would be appreciated.
2nd May 2019, 10:54 AM |#5  

More
Possible or not?
hey all,
Is it possible to start the notification?
Please suggest me any idea to start the notification.
thermostats
12th June 2019, 10:23 AM |#6  

More
windows 10 updates
yes. the windows 10 updates in mine have been available to schedule as i want with a notification pop up. but there is no option ( that i can find) to schedule when i will want the notification pop up to show up. It would be super convenient if there was more options for the occasional annoying updates. and if i delay some updates simply because i hadnt the time to update, my laptop freezes and i HAVE TO restart it and it updates then. so yeah even i would like a solution to this issue.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)