Remove All Ads from XDA

Archive for Tutorial | Lumia devices flashing

2,370 posts
Thanks Meter: 1,638

By DilanChd, Recognized Contributor on 1st November 2013, 10:43 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
Archive for Tutorial | Lumia devices flashing

Hello world !

Here is the archive for Tutorial | Lumia devices flashing.
The Following User Says Thank You to DilanChd For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift DilanChd Ad-Free

6th November 2013, 08:46 PM |#2  
OP Recognized Contributor
Flag Paris

More
To delete
The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to DilanChd For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift DilanChd Ad-Free
6th November 2013, 08:46 PM |#3  
Flag Paris

More
To delete
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to DilanChd For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift DilanChd Ad-Free
6th November 2013, 08:47 PM |#4  
Flag Paris

More
To delete
The Following 69 Users Say Thank You to DilanChd For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift DilanChd Ad-Free
8th November 2013, 02:40 PM |#5  
Flag Paris

More
To delete
The Following 30 Users Say Thank You to DilanChd For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift DilanChd Ad-Free
8th November 2013, 02:40 PM |#6  
Flag Paris

More
To delete
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to DilanChd For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift DilanChd Ad-Free
8th November 2013, 03:51 PM |#7  
Thanks Meter: 304

More
@anaheiim have you tried this recently? I tried to grab some firmware for the Lumia 521 for TMO and it wouldn't let me download the firmware. It keeps saying "Access is denied. Verify credentials." when you click the download button.

Looking at the exchange through Fiddler, I got the direct link for the ffu and was able to download it no problem via my web browser. I am hoping this is just a temporary server issue, but anecdotal posts indicate it's been broken for at least a couple of weeks.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to compu829 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift compu829 Ad-Free
8th November 2013, 05:47 PM |#8  
Flag PERPIGNAN
Thanks Meter: 412

More
You have installed "UserGroupsConfiguration"?
The Following User Says Thank You to titi66200 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift titi66200 Ad-Free
8th November 2013, 10:36 PM |#9  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by titi66200

You have installed "UserGroupsConfiguration"?

yes. I tried the one in in the OP as well as a few others. Everything works until you actually hit the download button. When you do, it says it was added to queue then pops up an "access is denied" error. (Then the program crashes due to poor error handling.) It looks like they deprecated the soap calls GetVariant3, GetVariant4, GetVariant, GetVariant5, and GetVariant2. Analyzing the actual packet it claims the server returned is a 500 - Internal Server error. The call at the beginning of the exchange for "GetVariantAll" works fine and returns all the URLs needed for download, so I am not sure why the additional calls are necessary.
The Following User Says Thank You to compu829 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift compu829 Ad-Free
8th November 2013, 11:05 PM |#10  
Flag Paris

More
To delete
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to DilanChd For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift DilanChd Ad-Free
8th November 2013, 11:21 PM |#11  

More
@anaheiim. Same problem with that file. "access is denied". Also, I tried the DataPackageManager application. That returns "error while retrieving a list of variant packages" whenever I click "search".
The Following User Says Thank You to compu829 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift compu829 Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
faq, lumia, q&a, rom, tutorial

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)