windows mobile 10 Redstonebuild 14267& higher for old lumias in insider fast Ring

359 posts
Thanks Meter: 126

By raghulive, Senior Member on 21st February 2016, 06:41 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
18th April 2016, 04:17 PM |#331  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
HELP!
Hello all the time when im deploying pdf it show error 0x81030120 anyone can help? thx a lot
18th April 2016, 04:31 PM |#332  
Flag PERPIGNAN
Thanks Meter: 430

More
Your phone is INTEROP Unlock?
18th April 2016, 04:54 PM |#333  

More
I updated my Icon to 14295, thanks for the awesome guide. Is it safe to re-enable automatic app updates?
Should I try to continue on to 14322 or will it unquestionably result in boot loop? Phone has Snapdragon 800 processor.

EDIT: I checked the chip SoC version and it is in the supported list (8974, table 6)
18th April 2016, 05:50 PM |#334  
Thanks Meter: 19

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by O-Dawg

I updated my Icon to 14295, thanks for the awesome guide. Is it safe to re-enable automatic app updates?

Should I try to continue on to 14322 or will it unquestionably result in boot loop? Phone has Snapdragon 800 processor.

EDIT: I checked the chip SoC version and it is in the supported list (8974, table 6)

I'm not sure, but I think it is only dual core devices that are getting the bootloop. The Snapdragon 800 is a quad core processor, so I think it should work. But don't take my word for it.

It's safe to re-enable automatic app updates.

Sent from mTalk

---------- Post added at 04:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:38 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by devloz

Core Build ID would be appreciated

EDIT: Can we download cabs and enforce their installation somehow? Just for the sake of science

There is a guide for getting the cabs here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/wind...n-cab-t3234805

If you can't find cabs for your device in the post, you will have to use fiddler to get the download URLs.

Just open fiddler and set up your Wi-Fi as a proxy on your phone with your computer's IP (the one running fiddler) and port 8888. You have to enable remote connections in the fiddler settings.

You can test if you set everything up correctly by going to google on your phone. The links should show up in fiddler.

Then enter fast ring and update. Fiddler will capture the download URLs. If your phone can't find updates, disable the proxy again and re-enable it as soon as your phone finds the updates (or you won't be able to capture the URLs).

When the updates for build 14322 have finished downloading, you can restart and hard reset your phone to prevent the update from installing and getting into a bootloop.

I haven't tried pushing any cabs yet myself, so I can't help you on that. Will probably look into it on Wednesday or Thursday.

Sent from mTalk
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Enderneer For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Enderneer Ad-Free
18th April 2016, 06:14 PM |#335  
Thanks Meter: 43

More
A small question:

-What if, when in bootloop, you perform the key sequence to reset the device to factory settings?
(when phone restarts, hold the Volume down button until you see a large exclamation mark. Once the exclamation mark appears, press the following four buttons in this order: Volume up, Volume down, Power, Volume down)

Best regards
18th April 2016, 06:46 PM |#336  

More
yes
yes

---------- Post added at 05:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:43 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by titi66200

Your phone is INTEROP Unlock?

yes
18th April 2016, 07:13 PM |#337  
Flag Paramaribo
Thanks Meter: 5

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by O-Dawg

Should be good to go without the fear of a bootloop.
Btw not sure what you changed, but a user in a different forum stated that he only changed the phone's name to Nokia Lumia 930 and he was able to update without any issues

---------- Post added at 07:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:09 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enderneer

So it doesn't look like they're dropping support for the S4 chipset. Who knows, maybe a later build will not result in a boot loop.

Yea I think there is sth in this update that screws up the phones. Ran 14295 on 920 with minimal problems
The Following User Says Thank You to ven07 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift ven07 Ad-Free
18th April 2016, 07:17 PM |#338  
Thanks Meter: 19

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by alb3530

A small question:

-What if, when in bootloop, you perform the key sequence to reset the device to factory settings?

(when phone restarts, hold the Volume down button until you see a large exclamation mark. Once the exclamation mark appears, press the following four buttons in this order: Volume up, Volume down, Power, Volume down)

Best regards

It hard resets and gets into another bootloop when it's finished, unfortunately.
19th April 2016, 05:29 AM |#339  
Flag Manchester - United Kingdom
Thanks Meter: 11

More
I am getting error some update files aren't signed correctly error 0x800b0109 when useing fiddler when trying update
19th April 2016, 11:09 AM |#340  
OP Senior Member
Flag Bengaluru
Thanks Meter: 126

More
wait for 14327, i don't think next build comes with boot-loop bug,may comes in this week
The Following User Says Thank You to raghulive For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift raghulive Ad-Free
19th April 2016, 11:33 AM |#341  
Thanks Meter: 1,047

Donate to Me
More
I am on bulid 14322 (Lumia 640 LTE), and suddenly all my apps stopped working, reboote doesn't help. It looks like I'll need to hard reset my phone with a computer. Is there any to reset phone directly to W10M 10586 build, or do i need to go to WP 8.1 and then upgrade it?

EDIT: Ok I've managed to hard reset it with hardware buttons, here are the instructions if somebody else would need them.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)