Inactive Recognized Developer
Assuming you could enter bios and you have a USB hub, usb stick and keyboard, then you can flash the original bios as follows:
Flash new bios
1. Connect the USB hub to Reeder tablet and plug in the keyboard and the USB thumb drive containing the new bios files. Power on the device and press DEL or Escape to enter into BIOS.
2. Navigate to "Save@Exit", and then choose "Launch EFI shell from filesystem device"
3. After entering shell, type FS?: and then press ENTER
( ? stand for a numeric character. It depends where your USB drive resides, for example, if your USB drive is at FS4, you type FS4: You can always try between FS0 and FS4 )
4. Then type dir and then press ENTER to check if you selected the correct drive
5. Type fpt32.efi -f ReederW7iCBIOS_V1.6.8.bin and press ENTER
6. Type fpt64.efi -f ReederW7iCBIOS_V1.6.8.bin and press ENTER
(PS: you may get an error after either running fpt32.efi or fpt64.efi, but make sure at least one of the flash commands succeeded !)
7. Type exit and press ENTER
8. When you return to BIOS, choose "save changes and reset"
Note1: there is a readme.txt which describes how to install dual-boot Android/Win8.1 on a Voyo A1 Mini (also a EMDOOR tablet). This may be helpful for you to install Android on your tablet.
Note2: if you can't enter BIOS then we must try to flash your tablet using DNX protocol