FORUMS

Teclast X16 Pro/Power - 11.6" FHD | x5-z8500/x7-z8700 | 4GB/8GB | 64GB | Stylus

8,291 posts
Thanks Meter: 17,424

Post Reply Email Thread
23rd February 2019, 12:57 PM |#571  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Hi there, need to get new batteries, can anyone pls tell me specifications and where I can get them
4th September 2019, 04:42 PM |#572  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
unable to boot
i was not using my tablet for few months. Today i started the tab then it starts showing teclast logo with dnx fastboot mode, i restarted it several times so it somehow booted into windows, then i used android switch app to try android.
tablet restarted and doesnt boot into android and keeps on crashing. Then i changed some settings in bios of fastboot,and now i am unable to access bios,but tablet sometimes boots upto "preparing automatic repair" screen and then crashes again and keeps on rebooting .Now i am not able to boot into any os and not even into bios as i changed the fastboot setting.

Please help as my tablet becomes paperweight
12th March 2020, 12:36 PM |#573  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by styropian

Attachment 3720163

Attachment 3720164

Attachment 3720165

ok, Good News !!!
Choosing option 2 I did update your mod and Have access to win10.
All looks ok.I need more testing but wifi , blootooth and android responds just fine.
Good work.I hope more people will try and give you feed back and we will make this Chinese hardware usable like Mireks or even better with your help and others.
Cheers lets have a drink. GOOD Work___ DenisAllex !!!!

Hello styropian
May I ask if the V1 Mod funtioned all well on X16 pro though it is years ago?
wifi\bluetooth\touchscreen\audio .etc Any bugs have you found?
I am also annoying by the battery drained in stock Android Rom when standby then considering flashing to V1 Mod
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)