FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

how to boot to bois setting surface2 ?

102 posts
Thanks Meter: 2

By moustafatch, Senior Member on 5th November 2018, 02:54 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
i have surface2 with danish windows rt i can't boot to uefi with volume up and power only black screen also i am not able to boot from usb, can anybody help plz ?

windows rt that i have only one language i want to install fresh new english OS

14th November 2018, 09:12 AM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
ik heb het zelfde probleem kom ook niet in de bios van de surface rt en opstarten via usb kan alleen met een herstel usb door volume down in gedrukt te houden maar volume omhoog voor bios doet die niets gaat niet eens aan help heeft iemand een idee hoe dit op te lossen???
11th April 2019, 12:59 PM |#3  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by moustafatch

i have surface2 with danish windows rt i can't boot to uefi with volume up and power only black screen also i am not able to boot from usb, can anybody help plz ?

windows rt that i have only one language i want to install fresh new english OS

assuming you want to boot to usb just hold volume down and press the power button but dont hold the power button and keep holding volume down until the surface logo appears. then select the keyboard layout and click troubleshoot and reset this pc. if it asks for a recovery key just press skip this drive then select the os you want to reset and click repartition these drives. then click on either just remove my files or fully clean the drive. now click reset and wait till it reboots. if it asks to clear the tpm just press f12 or volume up
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)