Surface Pro 4 Finally Touch Screen Working with Bliss Rom x86

Search This thread
Jan 13, 2016
Adelaide
Hey Guys,
Surface Pro 4 TouchScreen Finally working with Bliss x86 Rom but with an old custom build from raeckraeck.
I have the source code of that build, can someone find Surface Pro 4 TouchScreen drivers and merge it in newer build tree in github of bliss os, so that in future with every build our Surface Pro 4 TouchScreen works.

check this link for source code as well as image for usb to try out.

Last edited:
Reactions: daze62

phnikola

Dec 15, 2006
Solar system, Planet Earth
We do have specific releases for most of the Surface devices now, including all the ones using IPTS. Check the release posts, and the downloads you all want are in the Bleeding-Edge folders
https://xdaforums.com/bliss-roms/bliss-roms-development/x86-bliss-x86-pc-s-t3534657

Great if you can provide the link which of the Bleeding Edge builds actually boots with SP4 - as I cant seem to pass the GRUB boot screen.

Thanks for the great work BTW

daze62

Jul 18, 2007
Melbourne
It was quite an experience getting Android installed on my SP4. Took a number of failed attempts creating a bootable USB drive to finally discover that the Surface is very fussy about USB sticks. Finally solved the puzzle after trying a few different drives. Found an old 4gb one that would actually boot. Three versions of Android later, I found this Bliss page and ? I have a dual booting SP4! that has a working touch screen. Now, if it only had exfat support........

SPMelly

Dec 23, 2015
Yea I finally got it to install but no touch. How are you guys going about getting that working? I installed the latest build.

I tried the surface releases and touch works but Google setup fails to connect so I can't get past setup

Last edited:

Anthracinus01

Mar 7, 2019
We do have specific releases for most of the Surface devices now, including all the ones using IPTS. Check the release posts, and the downloads you all want are in the Bleeding-Edge folders
https://xdaforums.com/bliss-roms/bliss-roms-development/x86-bliss-x86-pc-s-t3534657

I've had the same problem as those above. I tried two of the Pie builds for Surface and the simple fact of the matter is that neither of them had touchscreen functionality. Tried an Oreo build and had the touchscreen...several issues with google apps disconnecting and certain other apps just freezing.

Disappointed. :(

ruffruff

Sep 15, 2006
what's IPTS? I have a Surface Go, can I use the BlissOS with IPTS for the surface go?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hey Guys,
    Surface Pro 4 TouchScreen Finally working with Bliss x86 Rom but with an old custom build from raeckraeck.
    I have the source code of that build, can someone find Surface Pro 4 TouchScreen drivers and merge it in newer build tree in github of bliss os, so that in future with every build our Surface Pro 4 TouchScreen works.

check this link for source code as well as image for usb to try out.