Post Reply Email Thread
23rd February 2018, 04:16 PM |#21  
OP Senior Member
Flag Paris
Thanks Meter: 150

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by zoums

I was used qemu to emulate the win10 arm64, but the 7zip cannot run in it. The error is "vcruntime140.dll is not found."

The message says it all, it's that the Visual Studio runtime DLLs were not found. I can upload them though
The Following User Says Thank You to black_blob For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift black_blob Ad-Free

13th March 2018, 04:25 PM |#22  
Thanks Meter: 30

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by black_blob

The message says it all, it's that the Visual Studio runtime DLLs were not found. I can upload them though

the vcruntime140.dll you have is recompiled for RT ? If so can you upload it among other if you have other files ?
14th March 2018, 01:34 AM |#23  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by TeknoRider

the vcruntime140.dll you have is recompiled for RT ? If so can you upload it among other if you have other files ?

Not sure what you mean. vcruntime140.dll is part of the redistributable package of Visual Studio 2017. There are 4 versions: x86, x64, ARM, ARM64. Depending on how you compiled the application, the according runtime library needs to be used.
Since these apps provided in this thread are ARM64 binaries ( i assume), you need to use the ARM64 runtime dll.
23rd April 2018, 10:15 PM |#24  

More
Hi black_blob. I am currently compiling few apps for ARM64. However i cannot figure out how remote debugging works, given that the Visual Studio remote tools are not available for ARM64.
Any hints or pointers?

Thanks!
26th April 2018, 02:12 AM |#25  

More
Quick update for those who are interested. I am now switched to WinDbg on the device itself since i did not get remote debugging working.
12th June 2019, 08:35 PM |#26  
Thanks Meter: 8

More
Ported OpenVPN to ARM64
Quote:
Originally Posted by Theux

Would the OpenVPN client be able to be recompiled for ARM64?

Bump because I just happened to port it so I might as well share -
https://www79.zippyshare.com/v/e8nKxDm9/file.html

Like all software in this thread, this is not for Windows RT, only for ARM64 Windows on Snapdragon 2-in-1 laptop/tablets. You must switch out of S mode before you'll be able to run this.
Further instructions can be found in the "README.txt" file.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to NiQ1 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift NiQ1 Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)