H10 Turbo

[Windows RT 8.1] Development Tool V3.0 BUILD XXXX

194 posts
Thanks Meter: 173

By VNNGYN, Senior Member on 16th October 2015, 07:09 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
[Windows RT 8.1] Development Tool V3.0 BUILD XXXX

This project has been moved to GitHub.

If you need any help or have any questions, feel free to ask them! You can ask them here or send either @Qiangong2 or me a message via ICQ. Qiangong2's ICQ ID is 669 159 289 and my ICQ ID is 657 010 978.
The Following 49 Users Say Thank You to VNNGYN For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift VNNGYN Ad-Free

18th October 2015, 12:25 PM |#3  
[Windows RT 8.1] Applications

The list of applications ported to Windows RT 8.1 has been moved to GitHub.

If you want your application to be added to the list of applications ported to Windows RT 8.1, open a ''New issue'' here and send me the application name, the download link, the source link (optional) and potentially important information about the application.
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to VNNGYN For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift VNNGYN Ad-Free
18th October 2015, 09:49 PM |#4  
Thanks Meter: 22

More
For some reason after going to test signing mode I could not run the Perl package that was release some days ago. To make it work I hard to resign the dll and exe with my own certificate.
I'm making it available here:
Perl 5.12.4 A versatile programming laguage. Download
The Following User Says Thank You to danielcbit For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift danielcbit Ad-Free
18th October 2015, 09:54 PM |#5  
Hi,
Thanks @danielcbit! I will try it first and then add it to the list. I hope there will be more people that wants to help signing. Any help will be appreciated.
Regards,
OnbekendV
18th October 2015, 11:27 PM |#6  
Thanks Meter: 70

More
bochs.zip
DeSmuME_2.zip
Quake 2 -ARM- ID Software.zip
qupzilla_1.4.3_arm.zip
miranda_arm.zip
putty-suite-0.62-arm.zip
snes9x_1.53_arm.zip
SuperPutty-v1.3.0.1.1.zip

I quickly made a script to sign apps a bit easier, simply copy it to the apps folder, right click and run it as admin, it creates a .cer, searches and signs all dlls and exes in the dir and sub dirs.

Ensure you have your path set for Windows Kits bins
ie
C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Kits\10\bin\x64
C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Kits\8.1\bin\x64
Attached Files
File Type: zip autosign-dlls-exes-V1.zip - [Click for QR Code] (517 Bytes, 4164 views)
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Jon4248 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Jon4248 Ad-Free
19th October 2015, 07:03 AM |#7  
Flag New Zealand
Thanks Meter: 3

More
Just want to say thanks. I'm a noob and no idea how to sign software, and have 0 patience on trying to find out. Waited 2 years for this thing to be JB'd and finally it's done, thanks to Myriachan as well. The feeling is like that time I went from WP8 back to Android.
The Following User Says Thank You to Tendou For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Tendou Ad-Free
19th October 2015, 01:25 PM |#9  
Thanks Meter: 9

More
Does anyone have a direct download to the Windows SDK?
19th October 2015, 01:30 PM |#10  
Thanks Meter: 70

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by aq3e

Does anyone have a direct download to the Windows SDK?

https://dev.windows.com/en-us/downloads/windows-10-sdk
https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/win.../bg162891.aspx
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jon4248 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Jon4248 Ad-Free
19th October 2015, 03:28 PM |#11  
Thanks Meter: 9

More
Thanks, a link to this should be put up with the original post as well for others to get the ball rollin, time to start pumping out new applications!
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)