FORUMS

[NEW] ARM RT App-Store for Windows 10 RT - A Windows Store Alternative

65 posts
Thanks Meter: 30

By alexenferman, Member on 16th March 2020, 05:06 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
Since the store started to not work on my surface RT, I decided to develop a program that makes it easier to sideload apps from the Microsoft Store and allows you to install them manually.
ARM RT App-Store

How to install apps using this program: (It might seem like a long process but it's not)
  • 1. find your app (Make sure you are on the app page)
  • 2. Click on the download button at the bottom right corner
  • 3. You will be at a different page, so click on the check mark button
  • 4. Find the appropriate package containing either _arm_ or _neutral_ in the filename and .appx or .appxbundle in the file extension
    (Download any dependencies if required)
  • 5. Download the files
    (some might not have the extension anymore, so add it back)
  • 6. Run the .appx/.appxbundle files and click on install

Issues:
  • The program uses around 100MB of RAM
  • It requires a lot of steps
  • It needs a better name
  • Some apps, such as Microsoft games, do not open because they are not added to your account
  • Some apps, need a modified manifest to install

Websites used in this program
Microsoft Store: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/store/b/home
Microsoft Store link generator: https://store.rg-adguard.net/

Note:
  • Make sure you have the .NET Runtime packages
  • You can also use this program on a x86 computer

Terms and conditions:
THIS SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS" AND ANY EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE ARE DISCLAIMED. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE REGENTS OR CONTRIBUTORS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES; LOSS OF USE, DATA, OR PROFITS; OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION)
HOWEVER CAUSED AND ON ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, STRICT LIABILITY, OR TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE) ARISING IN ANY WAY OUT OF THE USE OF THIS SOFTWARE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture.PNG
Views:	306
Size:	130.6 KB
ID:	4972697   Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture2.PNG
Views:	302
Size:	45.2 KB
ID:	4972699   Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture3.jpg
Views:	294
Size:	170.4 KB
ID:	4972701   Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture4.PNG
Views:	268
Size:	61.5 KB
ID:	4972703  
Attached Files
File Type: zip ARM Store.zip - [Click for QR Code] (25.7 KB, 168 views)
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to alexenferman For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift alexenferman Ad-Free
31st March 2020, 02:21 PM |#3  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
problem certificate 0
Hi thanks for this program but i have a problem when i click for download the application there is an error of certificate (not be connect to the page of alternative store certificate 0). how can i solve it? thank for any response
31st March 2020, 06:23 PM |#4  
Quote:
Originally Posted by diablojet

Hi thanks for this program but i have a problem when i click for download the application there is an error of certificate (not be connect to the page of alternative store certificate 0). how can i solve it? thank for any response

Can you more specific about the error you are getting?

If you meant that one of the websites are not loading because of the certificate problem, then the website has to renew their certificate. I checked on march 31st and it appears that it works. If you still get this error try to go on the windows store website and on the https://store.rg-adguard.net/ website on the edge browser to see if you get the same error.

Also when you download an app DO NOT click on Get. Always click on the download icon at the bottom right corner.

Thank you
The Following User Says Thank You to alexenferman For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift alexenferman Ad-Free
1st April 2020, 09:59 PM |#5  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Now it work sorry
Hi thanks for the reply and I apologize in advance for making you waste time now I don't know why it works. Thanks again.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)