Remove All Ads from XDA

[UTILITY]Folder Locker PRO, A utility to hide content

3,912 posts
Thanks Meter: 6,267

Post Reply Email Thread

Folder Locker PRO
Quote:

A Windows utility to hide content.
Simply open the program, insert all the content you wish to hide in the "Private" folder that was made in the same directory the program was run from, then select the "Hide folder" option.
It will then prompt you for a password you wish to use when you want to unhide the folder.
To unlock it, select the "Unhide folder" option, enter the password and the "Private" folder will become visible again

NOTE:The program must be in the same directory as the private folder was in before you hid it.

Quote:

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ricky Divjakovski For This Useful Post: [ View ]

12th September 2014, 07:30 PM |#2  
Flag Virgo Supercluster
Thanks Meter: 45

More
Protected Folder is also a good alternative...
15th September 2014, 03:33 PM |#3  
Thanks Meter: 24

More
Just tried it, while it does what it says it does. I must say it was a little unclear. The folder may be "hidden". But going to folder properties and hiding the folder manually does the exact same thing. The problem I can see is that most computer savy people have their computers set up to show "hidden files and folders". Which totally defeats the purpose of this app.
The Following User Says Thank You to longjohnsteve For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift longjohnsteve Ad-Free
10th March 2016, 04:17 AM |#4  
OP Recognized Developer / Recognized Contributor
Flag Sydney
Thanks Meter: 6,267

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by longjohnsteve

Just tried it, while it does what it says it does. I must say it was a little unclear. The folder may be "hidden". But going to folder properties and hiding the folder manually does the exact same thing. The problem I can see is that most computer savy people have their computers set up to show "hidden files and folders". Which totally defeats the purpose of this app.

would you like me to make the program move the folder to a hidden directory and encrypt it?
the only reason someone would hide a folder on their computer would be to hide something from their wife or kids, wanna hide something from a virus? thats what virus protection is for

your statement defeats the purpose of what this is designed to do
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)