Search This thread

Ricky Divjakovski

Recognized Developer / Inactive RC
Feb 4, 2013
Sydney
Folder.png

Folder Locker PRO
A Windows utility to hide content.
Simply open the program, insert all the content you wish to hide in the "Private" folder that was made in the same directory the program was run from, then select the "Hide folder" option.
It will then prompt you for a password you wish to use when you want to unhide the folder.
To unlock it, select the "Unhide folder" option, enter the password and the "Private" folder will become visible again

NOTE:The program must be in the same directory as the private folder was in before you hid it.

Last edited:

longjohnsteve

Aug 26, 2012
Just tried it, while it does what it says it does. I must say it was a little unclear. The folder may be "hidden". But going to folder properties and hiding the folder manually does the exact same thing. The problem I can see is that most computer savy people have their computers set up to show "hidden files and folders". Which totally defeats the purpose of this app.

Ricky Divjakovski

Recognized Developer / Inactive RC
Feb 4, 2013
Sydney
Just tried it, while it does what it says it does. I must say it was a little unclear. The folder may be "hidden". But going to folder properties and hiding the folder manually does the exact same thing. The problem I can see is that most computer savy people have their computers set up to show "hidden files and folders". Which totally defeats the purpose of this app.

would you like me to make the program move the folder to a hidden directory and encrypt it?
the only reason someone would hide a folder on their computer would be to hide something from their wife or kids, wanna hide something from a virus? thats what virus protection is for

your statement defeats the purpose of what this is designed to do

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Folder.png

Folder Locker PRO
    A Windows utility to hide content.
    Simply open the program, insert all the content you wish to hide in the "Private" folder that was made in the same directory the program was run from, then select the "Hide folder" option.
    It will then prompt you for a password you wish to use when you want to unhide the folder.
    To unlock it, select the "Unhide folder" option, enter the password and the "Private" folder will become visible again

NOTE:The program must be in the same directory as the private folder was in before you hid it.