FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[1/1/2016]Permanently interop Unlock your WP (even after hard reset)

193 posts
Thanks Meter: 83

By Riyad_, Senior Member on 1st January 2016, 12:05 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
Here is the procedure to permanent unlock ur lumia device.
1st interop unlock ur device...Check This link - http://forum.xda-developers.com/wind...terop-t3135326
2nd now download the file...
Interop unlock archive.zip
Download Here - Permanent interop Archive.zip
U will need a pc/laptop to do this hack.(i hope u have one or managed one )
Now extract the zip file..u will find 3 files ..
1) 7zip.exe
2)vcreg 1.2.xap
3)reg entries.txt

Now install 7zip in ur pc. No need to open the software.
Now connect ur interop unlocked phone with usb and deploy vcreg1.2 in ur phone with any deployer.
No need to install that again if u alredy installed the app earlier.
Now open the vcreg 1.2 app in phone...click on( ••• ) ...then press template .. Now mark the live full file system access.then press apply...
Ok it will show complete...
Now Restart ur phone and connect it to ur pc..
*******It will take some time to show/detect the phone.(keep calm)
(again keep calm.don't be mad if it took so long )
Ok when ur pc detect the phone.go to (Ur phone>Phone memory>windows>packages>registry files) folder..now u will see many registry files.
Warning:: don't play with those files.
Now scroll down and copy the (software.reg ) file from the folder to ur pc.
Now the main work begins.
Right click on the software reg and open it with 7z file manager(not 7zip)
Now u will see (software) file in 7zip fm...again right click on it and select edit...
A notepad tab will open with some text.scroll down and goto the end of the text.
Then open registry entries.txt file i provided with zip.and copy the whole text from reg entries.txt.
And paste the texts under the software texts.
Now press ctrl+s.
Press ok...again ok...
Now copy the modified software.reg and paste to( Ur phone>Phone memory>windows>packages>registry files)
Press yes if u see any warning.
Done. Enjoy the unlock device forever.

Here is a Oemsettings procedure..thanks to @rickk182440
Hey , that's the way to have Interop forever on windows phone 8.1 and also the windows 10 mobile , get tested , it works !, even after upgrading to Windows 10 mobile and make hardreset , it continues with the Interop done, and a few more alterations . Only add these records in OEMSettings.reg and format that will be with Interop
Oemsettings reg entry.txt
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Riyad_ For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Riyad_ Ad-Free

1st January 2016, 01:38 PM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 132

More
You mean this ? OEMSettings.reg
1st January 2016, 03:12 PM |#3  
Flag Amsterdam
Thanks Meter: 105

More
This does NOT work for the Lumia 950XL
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
be carefull !!!
Link - http://bdupload.net/r80ow5343sjy
this link contain a Trojan virus
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The Following User Says Thank You to megasounds For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift megasounds Ad-Free
2nd January 2016, 08:03 AM |#4  
Thanks Meter: 436

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by megasounds

be carefull !!!

not saying that the OP is actually working or maybe simply repeating old stuff. However, realize, that the 950XL runs W10M. The OP was posted in the WP8 section.
3rd January 2016, 12:10 AM |#5  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Riyad_

Here is the procedure to permanent unlock ur lumia device.
1st interop unlock ur device...Check This link - http://forum.xda-developers.com/wind...terop-t3135326
2nd now download the file...
Interop unlock archive.zip
U will need a pc/laptop to do this hack.(i hope u have one or managed one )
Now extract the zip file..u will find 3 files ..
1) 7zip.exe
2)vcreg 1.2.xap
3)reg entries.txt

Now install 7zip in ur pc. No need to open the software.
Now connect ur interop unlocked phone with usb and deploy vcreg1.2 in ur phone with any deployer.
No need to install that again if u alredy installed the app earlier.
Now open the vcreg 1.2 app in phone...click on( ••• ) ...then press template .. Now mark the live full file system access.then press apply...
Ok it will show complete...
Now Restart ur phone and connect it to ur pc..
*******It will take some time to show/detect the phone.(keep calm)
(again keep calm.don't be mad if it took so long )
Ok when ur pc detect the phone.go to (Ur phone>Phone memory>windows>packages>registry files) folder..now u will see many registry files.
Warning:: don't play with those files.
Now scroll down and copy the (software.reg ) file from the folder to ur pc.
Now the main work begins.
Right click on the software reg and open it with 7z file manager(not 7zip)
Now u will see (software) file in 7zip fm...again right click on it and select edit...
A notepad tab will open with some text.scroll down and goto the end of the text.
Then open registry entries.txt file i provided with zip.and copy the whole text from reg entries.txt.
And paste the texts under the software texts.
Now press ctrl+s.
Press ok...again ok...
Now copy the modified software.reg and paste to( Ur phone>Phone memory>windows>packages>registry files)
Press yes if u see any warning.
Done. Enjoy the unlock device ever.

why i cannot copy modified file software.reg to ]( Ur phone>Phone memory>windows>packages>registry files)

(you do not havve permision to creat this item) so can u show me how to open permision to can read and write file system ,thanks alots
4th January 2016, 08:16 PM |#6  
Flag Salerno
Thanks Meter: 61

More
Thank you for this useful post!
The file is very difficult to download and is detected as malicious (false positive) by Google Chrome and Windows Defender.

I've attached the file with the needed registry entries to make the download easier.

Also, you can download 7-Zip here: 7-Zip Download
And vcREG here: [XAP] vcREG:Lumia Reg Editor+Jailbreak (interop unlocking ,fs access) No SD,WP8,W10M
Attached Files
File Type: txt reg enries.txt - [Click for QR Code] (172.9 KB, 868 views)
The Following User Says Thank You to AshleyT For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift AshleyT Ad-Free
5th January 2016, 09:57 AM |#7  
Thanks Meter: 723

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by megasounds

be carefull !!!

which virus scanner are you using? it may be a false positive.
5th January 2016, 01:53 PM |#8  
OP Senior Member
Flag Chittagong

More
It's not a virus..this is false positive i think.. And if u have permission problem to move software.reg.then Try to copy the original software.reg file to ur desktop then modify that and paste it again in ur phone... Or for admin access to all folder u can download admin access app from net..
5th January 2016, 01:55 PM |#9  
OP Senior Member
Flag Chittagong

More
And sry for late reply... My exam is running..thats whay i can't come to xda. Sorry for that folks
5th January 2016, 04:45 PM |#10  
Flag Salerno
Thanks Meter: 61

More
Hello!
Can I do this also on Windows 10 Mobile? If yes, I have no software.reg on my Lumia 930, can I use OEMSettings.reg instead? Thank you!
I was having the same permissions problem when I had to replace the reg file using MTP, so I used SFTP connection (possible only on W10M) to replace the file and it worked flawlessly!
6th January 2016, 05:23 PM |#11  
OP Senior Member
Flag Chittagong

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by AshleyT

Hello!
Can I do this also on Windows 10 Mobile? If yes, I have no software.reg on my Lumia 930, can I use OEMSettings.reg instead? Thank you!
I was having the same permissions problem when I had to replace the reg file using MTP, so I used SFTP connection (possible only on W10M) to replace the file and it worked flawlessly!

yes u can if there is no permission isuues.bcz some devices doesn't give access to edit oemsettings.reg..that's why i choose software reg
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
interop unlock, permanent unlock, wp8 unlock

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)