NOTE: This tutorial is oriented to people with low-requeriment PCs like x86 SO or small tablets. I always recommend to install Visual Studio + SDK Windows Phone 8.1/Windows 10 Mobile if your PC can support them. You can skip download lite SDKs if you have VS installed.
NOTE 2: Make sure your PC has installed Net Framework 4.5.1. If not, download it here and install.
What do you need?
1. Windows Phone SDK 8.0 Lite: Download it Here.
2. Windows Phone SDK 8.1 Lite: Download it Here
3. WPV XAP Deployer Tool : Download it here
What should do you do?
1. Extract compressed files into each folder.
2. Open WP8 SDK Tools Lite Setup Av1.0 folder and start InstallWP8SDKToolsLite.bat file. Do not run as administrator.
3. When CMD dialog shows, press ENTER. All dialog confirmations press yes. When it finishs, press ENTER again.
4. Do the same in step 2 and 3 but with the WP8.1 SDK Tools Lite Setup Av1.00 folder and InstallWP81SDKToolsLite.bat file.
5. Now open WPV XAP Deployer 2.0 folder and run WPV XAP Deployer. Press Add Xap Files button. A dialog windows is shown; select XAPs you want to deploy. Press Deploy. Wait.
That's all! Remember, your phone must be in Developer Mode (in case you have installed Windows 10 Mobile) or Developer Unlocked (if you have Windows Phone 8.1 in device) for successfully deploying.
I hope this tutorial can help you to deploy easily your XAPs. Regards!