The wait is over...
After not sleeping for 6 days long...
I did this...
!RECOVER YOUR LUMIA WITH DEAD-BOOT WITHOUT ANY JTAG!!!
So... after many testings, you bricked your phone...
Now it doesn't boot and even worse, an error message pops up on PC when connecting the device, "The device is not recognized"...
You are hopelessly crying...
But today everything changes!!
I have the way to recover the device...
Here's the instructions.
1. Get a cheap data micro usb cable.
2. Cut it using scissors
3. Get all the wires connected
4. Now get the green and black wires.
5. Get a button
6. Connect the green wire to the one contact of the button, and the black wire to the another.
7. Now connect the cable to the PC, BUT NOT TO THE PHONE!
8. Now get your bricked phone.
9. Remove the back cover even if the battery is not removal.
10. Disconnect the battery. (I don't care that it's not removable, you can do it!)
11. Reconnect the battery
12. With one hand, press and hold the button.
13. And with another hand, connect the another end of the cable to the phone.
14. Now hold the button for 10 seconds.
15. Release the button
17. VOILA! Now your phone is being detected as QHUSB_DLOAD or else.
18. Now just open WDRT and start recovering your phone!
My Lumia 925 is detected in QUALCOMM Modem Mode, or it will be shown as USB Input Device in device manager, with VID 05C6 PID F006 so maybe yours would detect in that mode too! I am doing some more research about how to unbrick the device from this mode.
[UPDATE] Found the drivers! Here's the download link! https://androidfrog.com/142gt2
Also here's the picture for making EDL cable with scheme...