FORUMS

[XAP][18/09/2015][0.6] CustomPFD: registry editor + tweaks

175 posts
Thanks Meter: 236
 
Post Reply Email Thread
29th December 2014, 06:02 PM |#11  
Pasquiindustry's Avatar
OP Recognized Developer
Flag Conversano
Thanks Meter: 236
 
Donate to Me
More
Version 0.3 available, as Always you can find the changelog and the download link within the first post

For the next version I will add Sim related tweaks and something related to the settings hub and action center, with Keys and value rename function.
The Following User Says Thank You to Pasquiindustry For This Useful Post: [ View ]
29th December 2014, 06:20 PM |#12  
Pasquiindustry's Avatar
OP Recognized Developer
Flag Conversano
Thanks Meter: 236
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by feherneoh

Have a look on what I just did with this tool (Could be added to tweaks):

Attachment 3087766

HKLM/SOFTWARE/Microsoft/MTP/DataStore = "C:"

It's already available in 0.3
29th December 2014, 07:05 PM |#13  
irshad2809's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag pune
Thanks Meter: 34
 
More
can you tell me how custom accent work ? because i dont see any chenge in accent after changing values ?
29th December 2014, 07:08 PM |#14  
Pasquiindustry's Avatar
OP Recognized Developer
Flag Conversano
Thanks Meter: 236
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by irshad2809

can you tell me how custom accent work ? because i dont see any chenge in accent after changing values ?

Within the app, at accent color tweak, write R - G - B value of the color. Allowed values are from 0 to 255 (decimal for now)
Then, open settings > start and theme and you will see a new color within the color list with "olive" name
29th December 2014, 07:10 PM |#15  
irshad2809's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag pune
Thanks Meter: 34
 
More
Cool
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pasquiindustry

Within the app, at accent color tweak, write R - G - B value of the color. Allowed values are from 0 to 255 (decimal for now)
Then, open settings > start and theme and you will see a new color within the color list with "olive" name

thanks now i get it
30th December 2014, 07:05 AM |#16  
medoo88's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 41
 
More
thanx so much .... great work man ...
30th December 2014, 07:36 AM |#17  
pdaimatejam's Avatar
Inactive Recognized Developer
Flag Sinop/Boyabat
Thanks Meter: 1,770
 
Donate to Me
More
Lumia 920 error
(you can't write here...)
30th December 2014, 09:44 AM |#18  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Is it possible to add this option to the featurelist:

Enable the setting of manual / static IP configuration

its described here:
dev.windowsphone.com/en-US/OEM/docs/Driver_Components/Wi-Fi

To facilitate Wi-Fi certification tests, you can enable a screen from the Wi-Fi settings screen that provides UI elements that allow you to specify a static IP address, gateway address, and DNS server address.

To enable the Static IP UI, set the value of the HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\CurrentControlSet\Servic es\WiFiConnSvc\Parameters\Config\EnableStaticIP registry entry to DWORD 1. If the entry is not set, or is set to any value other than 1, the static IP UI is not enabled. When enabled, the Wi-Fi Static IP UI button appears directly below the Advanced button in the Wi-Fi settings screen.
30th December 2014, 10:22 AM |#19  
Marocco2's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag forlƬ
Thanks Meter: 46
 
More
Interop-unlock
Is this tool ready to interop-unlock a device? If not, what's the problem?
30th December 2014, 11:05 AM |#20  
surya467's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag mumbai
Thanks Meter: 159
 
Donate to Me
More
Anything I do, it wont work
I tried doing it with the swaper and it gives the same error as the other guy, so as he did it manually, i tried it the same way.
The preview for developers app shows no Icons and wen i start it, it just shows Loading.... and nothing , just like that :/

Edit : managed it : http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...6&postcount=36
30th December 2014, 03:53 PM |#21  
Pasquiindustry's Avatar
OP Recognized Developer
Flag Conversano
Thanks Meter: 236
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by pdaimatejam

Lumia 920 error
(you can't write here...)

You have to patch "Preview For Developers" app to get permissions to write some keys. You need a phone with SD Card

Quote:
Originally Posted by feherneoh

Bug report:

On "fun" tweaks page all 3 "Apply" buttons use the text in the first box

Ops, thanks for the advice

Quote:
Originally Posted by ricsip

Is it possible to add this option to the featurelist:

Enable the setting of manual / static IP configuration

its described here:
dev.windowsphone.com/en-US/OEM/docs/Driver_Components/Wi-Fi

To facilitate Wi-Fi certification tests, you can enable a screen from the Wi-Fi settings screen that provides UI elements that allow you to specify a static IP address, gateway address, and DNS server address.

To enable the Static IP UI, set the value of the HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\CurrentControlSet\Servic es\WiFiConnSvc\Parameters\Config\EnableStaticIP registry entry to DWORD 1. If the entry is not set, or is set to any value other than 1, the static IP UI is not enabled. When enabled, the Wi-Fi Static IP UI button appears directly below the Advanced button in the Wi-Fi settings screen.

The app can't get permissions for that key
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marocco2

Is this tool ready to interop-unlock a device? If not, what's the problem?

The app doesn't have permissions to write to the value that enable the "interop-unlock"

As adviced, I will update soon this app to fix some bugs, add some new tweaks and a better "color accent" interface
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes