[XAP][18/09/2015][0.6] CustomPFD: registry editor + tweaks

Search This thread

augustinionut

Apr 21, 2015
So....lets make lumia sleep when charging ...

Attachments

• Microsoft.BaseOS.BootApplications.MCSF.policy.xml.txt
    1.5 KB · Views: 303
Last edited:

Ranomez

Jun 1, 2010
HTC One X+
HTC Desire HD
For me the part in the tweaks page that lets you change the phone manufacturer, model and carrier doesn't work and nor does the part that allows you to set the display name, it always sets the values to Windows Phone regardless of what I type.

djamol

Jun 3, 2014
Pune
www.twitter.com
For me the part in the tweaks page that lets you change the phone manufacturer, model and carrier doesn't work and nor does the part that allows you to set the display name, it always sets the values to Windows Phone regardless of what I type.

It Depends on Capabilities which you have added.
Install Lumia version with only InteropServices.
and another with specific Cap's
If you added "RuntimeConfig" + "OEMPublicDirectory" at Same time you will not write here "SOFTWARE\OEM"
but if you added with single cap with "OEMPublicDirectory" it will do a FULL access "SOFTWARE\OEM"

canapo92

Jun 18, 2015
Serravalle Sesia
screen must be up 4,5" to enable 5 toggles

---------- Post added at 08:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:49 AM ----------

to change color of navbar in phones that support it only with hack try this: add
(dword 32) HKLM\software\microsoft\shell\navigationbar\Color and set value to 2, navbar catch the color of tiles:)

Reactions: denisf1981

AmGaD-SaLaH

Nov 26, 2014
BC
I've successfully deployed 0.5
And it worked perfectly
But I accidentally uninstalled it
Now I try to deploy again .. It says access denied.. Also it says directory not empty
Using windows phone power tools
Can't u change something like the app id to make look like a new install ?
Thanks

titi66200

Jun 2, 2009
PERPIGNAN
Can't access this key
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Photos\OEM\DefaultLens

Edit
But can access with vcREG (Read, Write).

Last edited:

marcx987

Aug 9, 2010
Used the new sideloadable version to try and used the tweak page to try and enable full fs access to replace hosts file but doesnt seem to do anything and now two different pcs recognize my device at all. So now cant sideload any new apps or prject my screen using usb connection. Looking for any help
edit: phone connects fine in uefi mode at boot but not once wp8.1 update 2 loads

Last edited:

chillout23

Feb 21, 2011
Somewhere around
Hi

I am new with WP and speaker volume is too low for me (got some hearings problems)...but ALARM VOLUME is critical low! I think 40-50% lower than ringtone and notifications volume.
Can I increase speaker volume with this tool? And alarm tone volume?

Thanks in advance

P.S.
I got Lumia 640 8.1

Pasquiindustry

Recognized Developer
Jul 9, 2012
Conversano
pasquiindustry.com
Unfortunately some phones have this problem after restarting the phone with the "full fs access" option enabled.
I got the same problem and I've tried almost anything, but I've only resolved with an hard reset.

If you want to enable this tweak, don't shutdown or restart your phone, unless you disable that again! (I'm adding this to the OP)

rohitaar

Feb 26, 2012
Since Microsoft patched extras + info, the only thing next to interop is your CustomPFD. I have installed everything, and it works too, but when I restart, the app is gone. I have to redo everything. Any idea why? and also, can I use the latest version other than 0003 to patch to preview for developers app?

Pasquiindustry

Recognized Developer
Jul 9, 2012
Conversano
pasquiindustry.com
Since Microsoft patched extras + info, the only thing next to interop is your CustomPFD. I have installed everything, and it works too, but when I restart, the app is gone. I have to redo everything. Any idea why? and also, can I use the latest version other than 0003 to patch to preview for developers app?

Unfortunately it's a common bug. You can remove the app from Storage Sense and repeat again the procedure.
I advice you to pin Preview For Developers to the Start menu, so you can open CustomPFD without problems ;)

For patching, you can't use 0.5 or 0.6, becuase these verisons are 8.1 specific (Preview For Developers is a 8.0 app)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Welcome to CustomPFD, a registry editor with tree view and some tweaks, for Windows Phone 8.1
    This app can read Keys with any phone, but to write you have to apply the XAP to Preview For Developers (you can use my tool here)you need to interop-unlock your device and possibly a Lumia device.

Latest version: 0.6 - 17/09/2015
    - support for CustomPFD Remote
    - bugfix for multistring and binary values

Changelog of older versions
    v 0.1
    - first release

v0.2
    - it's possible to delete Keys and values (tap and hold for menù)
    - it's possible to create kwys and values
    - better interface
    - new about page
    - full path within tree (you can scroll horizzontaly too)
    - added a few tweaks
    - new tile

v 0.3 - 29/12/2014
    - Better list navigation (especially for long lists)
    - More tweaks available:
    >>> Custom accent color (ALPHA)
    >>> Never Lock Screen
    >>> C:\ access via MTP (some folders in read-only mode)
    - Interface tweaks
    - Save button (but it's not working for now....)
    - Infos about registry editing permissions on top of the list
    - Path bug fixed
    - Tweaks are divided by categories

v 0.5 - created for Interop-unlocked devices - 25/06/2015
    NOTE: this version was created to be deployed and not patched with CustomWPSystem!
    - vcRegfrom vcFan library gets integrated
    - Windows Phone 8.1 full support (no more WP8)
    - new interface, with customized style
    - registry tree list is a lot more stable
    - delete/copy/edit value by pressing an item
    - a lot of new tweaks
    - White theme fully supported
    - Settings reorder page
    - Binary, Multistring and Variablestring are supported
    - The about page was moved to the home
    - a lot of bugfixes and more :D

Really important notes
    - If you still want to patch CustomPFD to Preview For Developers with CustomWPSystem, you can download the v0.3
    - Some operations such as renaming or deleting still have the same permissions of Preview For Developers, so be careful while creating new keys/values
    - This app is compatible with Windows Phone 8.1 and Windows 10 Mobile only, with ARM processors
    - Other tips are available directly within the app
    - If you want to enable the "Full FS Access" tweak, don't shutdown or restart your phone, unless you disable that again!

CustomPFD Remote - app for Windows 10
    There's an UWP Application to access and control remotely to CustomPFD, more informations here:
    http://xdaforums.com/windows-10/development/app-custompfd-remote-edit-registry-t3205007

Non-english links, tutorials
    http://www.windowsblogitalia.com/20...egistri-di-windows-10-mobile-anche-in-remoto/
    http://wpvision.de/anleitungen-und-...bearbeiten-windows-10-mobile-|-anleitung.html

Really thanks to djamol and vcFan :highfive:
    Enjoy! ;)
    CustomPFD 0.5 Available for download! Infos within the open post ;)
    Make sure you didn't install the swapping tool to the SD card, and that you don't have any SD-card-based apps running when you perform the swap. Either of those will prevent renaming the Apps directory.
    Version 0.6 crashes on Samsung ATIV S on 8.10.15127.148.

Version 0.3 worked fine but only few registry values were available for editing.

What I did:
    1. Using Application Deployment from Windows Phone 8.1 SDK deployed CustomWPSystem 0.6 to phone's internal memory storage.
    2. Installed Preview for Developers app to SD card.
    3. Copied CustomPFD 0.6 to the root of SD card.
    4. Fired up CustomWPSystem 0.6 and clicked the red SD Card permission so that it turned green.
    5. In the drop-down list selected Preview for developers.
    6. Tapped Select the XAP and selected teh CustomPFD_0600.xap copied on the SD card.

If I click Apply XAP, the CustemWPSystem app just closes with no error or any other kind of message...

What am I doing wrong or what could be wrong here provided that version 0.3 worked?

Thank you.

http://xdaforums.com/windows-phone-8/development/ativ-s-gt-i8750xxdoc2rssigned-t3242019