FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[XAP][24/04/2016][0.1]CustomSystemSounds: Set system ringtones and vibration pattern

171 posts
Thanks Meter: 229

Thread Deleted Email Thread
Welcome to CustomSystemSounds!
This tool allows you to edit specific system ringtones and their vibration pattern!
If you're a Windows Phone user since Windows Phone 7, you may notice that some vibration patterns and some ringtone still exists within Windows 10 Mobile.

IMPORTANT
As this is an unofficial way to edit ringtones and vibration and the tool is at its first public release, you may get some unexpected problems!
Use this app as your own risk!

Notes and advices
  • This tool require an Interop-Unlocked Lumia devices.
  • Is compatible with Windows phone 8.1 and Windows 10 Mobile (Redstone too).
  • You can edit the audio and the vibration pattern separately.

Items help
  • Incoming call item is named "RingTone"
  • Toast notification item is "Toast Notification" (You may notice two more "notification" elements, at the moment I haven't tested their functions)

Tips
  • If you set a long sound or a loop to the wrong notification, you can press the volume button to stop the timeline immediately
  • Within the file picker, Windows may open the photo picker instead. Press the three buttons within the bottom bar, you'll find an option to get a list of available pickers (Including the file explorer)
  • As this is a customization tool, I've added the possibility to choose two different LiveTile styles: a colored one and a white/transparent one.

Latest version: 0.1 - 24/04/2016
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	wp_ss_20160423_0001.png
Views:	444
Size:	218.6 KB
ID:	3728895   Click image for larger version

Name:	wp_ss_20160423_0002.jpg
Views:	446
Size:	169.4 KB
ID:	3728896   Click image for larger version

Name:	wp_ss_20160423_0004.png
Views:	444
Size:	233.3 KB
ID:	3728898  
Attached Files
File Type: xap CustomSystemSounds_0100.xap - [Click for QR Code] (526.8 KB, 1868 views)
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Pasquiindustry For This Useful Post: [ View ]

24th April 2016, 05:54 PM
Flag São Bernardo do Campo
Thanks Meter: 127

Donate to Me
More
Wow, tks bro 👍🏻
17th October 2016, 08:55 AM
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Thx for the good idea but that Tool isn´t handy for me.
I have a problem to find out how to pre listening the Sounds.
So i´d all exchanges with the Windows Explorer.

18th October 2016, 04:38 PM
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Great idea / app, this one could actually be really useful for me.
Unfortunately, I cannot test or use it as it does not run on my Samsung ATIV S (it is uses Lumia vcReg, I looked into it, and I have not (yet?) installed the VCreg libs on my phone).
However, as a app developer myself, I could alter the code to get it working on Samsung phones (using RPCComponent or similar hacks). Well, I also could write a new app from scratch with the identical functionality, but that would be a lot of work.
But your app is not open source, so I ask you; would it be possible to release the code of this App? Maybe even share it on GitHub so I can collaborate?
If you dont want to, thats your decision and perfectly fine, but please consider making it open source as it would help further development.
Thank you for reading, feel free to contact me on XDA.
Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)