If you're a Windows Phone user since Windows Phone 7, you may notice that some vibration patterns and some ringtone still exists within Windows 10 Mobile.
As this is an unofficial way to edit ringtones and vibration and the tool is at its first public release, you may get some unexpected problems!
Use this app as your own risk!
Notes and advices
- This tool require an Interop-Unlocked Lumia devices.
- Is compatible with Windows phone 8.1 and Windows 10 Mobile (Redstone too).
- You can edit the audio and the vibration pattern separately.
- Incoming call item is named "RingTone"
- Toast notification item is "Toast Notification" (You may notice two more "notification" elements, at the moment I haven't tested their functions)
- If you set a long sound or a loop to the wrong notification, you can press the volume button to stop the timeline immediately
- Within the file picker, Windows may open the photo picker instead. Press the three buttons within the bottom bar, you'll find an option to get a list of available pickers (Including the file explorer)
- As this is a customization tool, I've added the possibility to choose two different LiveTile styles: a colored one and a white/transparent one.
Latest version: 0.1 - 24/04/2016