FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[XAP][Source] DHT Font Change for Windows Phone

1,048 posts
Thanks Meter: 382

By ngame, Senior Member on 2nd September 2015, 11:06 PM
Post Reply Email Thread

Hi everyone hope to have a nice day .
as you may know finally our friends get able to change Windows 10 Mobile system font and some users told this trick works on Windows Phone 8.1 too .
we surely want to make things easier for you So DHT group (Dormant Hackers Team [me , @djamol and @vcfan]) get a simple app ready for you to change your phone font much easier by tapping on a button and select your font .
It's really easy to use this app :
1 . deploy this app using Windows Phone 8.1 SDK (maybe you can install it using WP8.0 sdk too) .
2 . Run this app on your phone . (it is only works with Nokia / Microsoft phones at this time because of using Nokia RPC specific classes)
3 . tap on select font button and choose any .ttf font you want . (hey be careful you have to first change font properties , if you don't know how I will tell you how to do that in the posts below )
4 . if you see (NGame) or (NGame2) message box it means you are done .
(if you see NGame message it means now you have a font in C:\Windows\Fonts with ngame.ttf name and we set this font in registry .
if you get NGame2 message it means now you have a font in C:\Windows\Fonts with ngame2.ttf name and we set this font in registry .)

See the Persian Post here :
http://wincare.ir/تغییر-فونت-گوشی-ها...ht-font-change

Attentions :
1 - USE THIS APP ON YOUR OWN RISK . WE TEST THIS APP BUT MAYBE THERE'S SOME UNKNOWN BUGS . (THIS IS FIRST PRE-RELEASE SOFTWARE)
2 - IF YOU FORGET TO CHANGE THE FONT PROPERTIES YOU WILL GET A BOOT LOOP AND YOU NEED A HARD RESET OR MAYBE FLASH BACK TO 8.1

KNOWN BUGS :
Sometimes maybe app crashes at the start up , Do not try to run app anymore first reboot your phone and then try again

Change Log :
V0.1 :
- Public Test Version for Windows 10 Mobile Only (LUMIA Only)
V0.2 :
- Added Support for Windows Phone 8.1 (Test ATIV Family Support)
Guys who have ATIV Phone please run this app . if you see this message at the application startup please let me know :
Samsung RPC is Now running Please report us if you see this message.
if you see this message it means my code working on your phone (but not working on my phone ! I don't know why?) so if you see this message please let me know to complete support of ATIV family

Screen Shots :

Application Specifications :
TRUETYPE (TTF) fonts support for setting them as default font .
ability to return your device font into default Segoe UI font .

What we are looking for to do :
We are looking for some way to edit fonts first and then place them in the fonts folder .

Credits :
- Developed by NGame (me)
-Thanks to @VCReg for NOKIA RPC
-Thanks to @djamol for Interop Unlocking guide for LUMIA and Samsung phones in windows 10
-Thanks @denisf1981 for make the font change registry hack public .
-Thanks NOKIA / MICROSOFT for Silent Installer without silent installer my app weren't worked
-Thanks @Jazzpherr for Windows Phone 8.1 registry keys to set , and default values .
Attached Files
File Type: xap FontChange_Release_ARM.xap - [Click for QR Code] (291.7 KB, 26366 views)
File Type: xap FontChange_Release_ARM_v0.2.xap - [Click for QR Code] (306.7 KB, 23694 views)
File Type: rar FontChange.rar - [Click for QR Code] (2.49 MB, 16056 views)
The Following 23 Users Say Thank You to ngame For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift ngame Ad-Free

2nd September 2015, 11:07 PM |#2  
OP Senior Member
Flag Mashad

More
Find edited fonts, how to edit fonts and manual way to this hack in the thread below :
http://forum.xda-developers.com/wind...ketch-t3190124
----------------------------------------------------------
Find some edited Persian Fonts and Persian TUT for using this application in this web site :
http://wincare.ir/%d8%aa%d8%ba%db%8c...t-font-change/
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ngame For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift ngame Ad-Free
2nd September 2015, 11:08 PM |#3  
OP Senior Member
Flag Mashad

More
F.A.Q :
Is this app working on Windows Phone 8.1 too ?
Yes , you must use at least DHT FontChange v0.2 . v0.1 is only works on W10 Mobile .
Is this app works on Developer Unlocked phones ?
No you must have the Interop Unlock + Capability Unlock
Is this app working on ATIV S or other ATIV Phones ?
Not Now , but I'm working on it .
The Following User Says Thank You to ngame For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift ngame Ad-Free
2nd September 2015, 11:08 PM |#4  
OP Senior Member
Flag Mashad

More
Reserve 3
3rd September 2015, 12:04 AM |#5  
Flag São Bernardo do Campo
Thanks Meter: 130

Donate to Me
More
wowwww good job, it was very very cool
The Following User Says Thank You to denisf1981 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift denisf1981 Ad-Free
3rd September 2015, 12:33 AM |#6  
Flag Samawah
Thanks Meter: 8

More
good job,
3rd September 2015, 08:24 AM |#7  
Flag Wieliczka
Thanks Meter: 107

More
Good job, working perfectly on Windows 10
3rd September 2015, 08:58 AM |#8  
Flag Chittagong
Thanks Meter: 83

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ngame

Hi everyone hope to have a nice day .
as you may know finally our friends get able to change Windows 10 Mobile system font and some users told this trick works on Windows Phone 8.1 too .
we surely want to make things easier for you So DHT group (Dormant Hackers Team [me , @djamol and @vcfan]) get a simple app ready for you to change your phone font much easier by tapping on a button and select your font .
It's really easy to use this app :
1 . deploy this app using Windows Phone 8.1 SDK (maybe you can install it using WP8.0 sdk too) .
2 . Run this app on your phone . (it is only works with Nokia / Microsoft phones at this time because of using Nokia RPC specific classes)
3 . tap on select font button and choose any .ttf font you want . (hey be careful you have to first change font properties , if you don't know how I will tell you how to do that in the posts below )
4 . if you see (NGame) or (NGame2) message box it means you are done .
(if you see NGame message it means now you have a font in C:\Windows\Fonts with ngame.ttf name and we set this font in registry .
if you get NGame2 message it means now you have a font in C:\Windows\Fonts with ngame2.ttf name and we set this font in registry .)

See the Persian Post here :
http://wincare.ir/تغییر-فونت-گوشی-ها...ht-font-change

Attentions :
1 - USE THIS APP ON YOUR OWN RISK . WE TEST THIS APP BUT MAYBE THERE'S SOME UNKNOWN BUGS . (THIS IS FIRST PRE-RELEASE SOFTWARE)
2 - IF YOU FORGET TO CHANGE THE FONT PROPERTIES YOU WILL GET A BOOT LOOP AND YOU NEED A HARD RESET OR MAYBE FLASH BACK TO 8.1

KNOWN BUGS :
Sometimes maybe app crashes at the start up , Do not try to run app anymore first reboot your phone and then try again

Screen Shots :

Application Specifications :
TRUETYPE (TTF) fonts support for setting them as default font .
ability to return your device font into default Segoe UI font .

What we are looking for to do :
We are looking for some way to edit fonts first and then place them in the fonts folder .

Credits :
- Developed by NGame (me)
-Thanks to @VCReg for NOKIA RPC
-Thanks to @djamol for Interop Unlocking guide for LUMIA and Samsung phones in windows 10
-Thanks @denisf1981 for make the font change registry hack public .
-Thanks NOKIA / MICROSOFT for Silent Installer without silent installer my app weren't worked

Is it work with wp8.1 .??? i tried so many times but failed..it is just changing my Custom lockscreen fonts...
3rd September 2015, 09:57 AM |#9  
OP Senior Member
Flag Mashad

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Riyad_

Is it work with wp8.1 .??? i tried so many times but failed..it is just changing my Custom lockscreen fonts...

Hi first of all please do not QUOTE long posts specifically OP .
I didn't test it yet on wp8.1 but if app returns an Error while setting font please let me know the error message
3rd September 2015, 11:14 AM |#10  
Flag Ardabil
Thanks Meter: 6

More
Nice job
Pleas add a reboot button to your app.
And if it's possible, add a text box to preview selected fonts before apply.
3rd September 2015, 11:20 AM |#11  
Flag Ufa
Thanks Meter: 49

More
Nokia Lumia 535 W8.1 Interop Unlock : ✔ Cap Unlock : ✔
I click Font button then select font and set default then i see message NGame
if you see NGame message it means now you have a font in C:\Windows\Fonts with ngame.ttf name and we set this font in registry . (what it's mean?) font is not changed
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
dormant hackers team, font change, registry hack, windows 10 mobile, windows phone

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)