FORUMS

[Q&A] [XAP/SOURCE][TUT/WP8.1] Registry Tool and little CAPABILITIY Hack.

n/a posts
Thanks Meter: 0

By QA Bot, Guest on 12th November 2014, 09:52 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
24th November 2014, 07:48 PM |#11  
Flag Galbiate
Thanks Meter: 176

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by winphoneuser

When you`re trying to copy (with Aerize?) to marketplace Glance folder ({7C3378FF...), is that folder empty? You should previously erase its content with Pocket File Manager.

Yes, I first rename the "Apps" directory to "Appszzz", then i erased the "{7C3378....}" folder, i rerenamed from "Apsszzz" to "Apps" and I close Pocket File Manager. I opened Aerize and i tried to copy inside the "{7C..."} the contents of the modified "Glance Background" app, and i receive a few notification saing "Can't copy folder"
29th November 2014, 06:05 PM |#12  

More
Video Tutorial
can you please post a video tutorial about this technique.
3rd December 2014, 12:55 AM |#13  
Thanks Meter: 34

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by pupax

Yes, I first rename the "Apps" directory to "Appszzz", then i erased the "{7C3378....}" folder, i rerenamed from "Apsszzz" to "Apps" and I close Pocket File Manager. I opened Aerize and i tried to copy inside the "{7C..."} the contents of the modified "Glance Background" app, and i receive a few notification saing "Can't copy folder"

I am having the same issue. After renaming "appssz" to "apps" i then cannot copy the files to the "{7C3378....}" folder. I too get multiple notifications that state "cannot copy folder". Have you found out a way to fix this? Does anyone know whats wrong?

Update: After renaming back to "apps" use Folders Free from the app store to do the copying and pasting. It works now. It must just be a problem with aerize explorer.
9th December 2014, 06:06 PM |#14  
Thanks Meter: 35

More
i have the latest pocketfilemanager but i dont have option for changing attributes on wpsystem

Sent from my HTC Flyer P510e using xda app-developers app
9th December 2014, 09:06 PM |#15  
Flag Pune
Thanks Meter: 407

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by htcflyerhc

i have the latest pocketfilemanager but i dont have option for changing attributes on wpsystem

Sent from my HTC Flyer P510e using xda app-developers app

There is new ".xap" file available in the thread. (WPSystem Folder Unlock)
The Following User Says Thank You to djamol For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift djamol Ad-Free
12th December 2014, 08:34 PM |#16  

More
Unable to copy after rename Appszzz back to Apps !Please help me...
Unable to copy after rename Appszzz back to Apps..
1 step From pocket file manager uncheck hidden and system on sd card
2 I have rename Apps folder to Appszzz
3 I have delete contest from Preview for Developers folder {178AC....
3 I have renabe back Apszzz folder to Apps
4 Copy file from DevProgramUI and paste to Preview for Developers folder {178AC.... ERROR ...UNABLE TO COPY
Please help
19th December 2014, 09:41 AM |#17  
Recognized Developer
Flag Conversano
Thanks Meter: 236

Donate to Me
More
I've tried to patch the DevUIProgram xap to Preview For Developers app, but the app crashes on startup...
I've tried manually with a file manager and with my tool...

I've developed an a registry editor too (I will post that soon) and an empty app but I'm getting the same result (crash at startup)
Glance Background based registry editor and a custom lockscreen gives no problem...

Any advice?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
auto-qa

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)