I'd like to present a TWRP recovery for the Xperia X Compact. This release should work on Xperia X single and dual-SIM variant of the device. I am an owner of Xperia X, but some users reported that my recovery works just fine on its smaller brother.
I'm not responsible for any damage done to your device. You have been warned.
- Unlocked bootloader
- Working ADB and Fastboot (You can get the latest version through Android Studio or by visiting this site)
- MTP support
- ADB Sideload
- Backups and restores almost every partition
- Full SELinux support
- Working encryption. You can access /data within recovery
- Unlock the bootloader
- Download the file
- Put the following code in CMD/Terminal:
fastboot flash recovery twrp-3.1.1-kugo-*.img
- Unplug the cable
- Press Volume Down + Power to activate the recovery. When installed properly, the device should vibrate funnily, purple LED should appear and after a couple of seconds, you should see the TWRP screen.
You need to sync the OmniROM and vendor blobs from DonkeyCoyote. You can find my sources on GitHub.
@grayleshy - for initial TWRP
@AndroPlus for some of his flags
OmniROM team for sources
If you find my work useful, consider buying me a cup of coffee